Chapter 5

*you were walking back to the forest after what just happened over at HQ you still had tears in your eyes you went up to your door and open it and sat down one the couch and put your face on your knees and started to cry you were heart broken you thought Mao Mao has changed*

You:*sniff*I thought he changed...guess I was wrong I think I'm going to go for a walk

*You went out for a walk at night while everyone was asleep you put on a your F/C hoodie you went through the forest it started to get more creepy but you weren't scared you decided to sit down on a near by tree as you saw down you felt the ground shaking you got up and saw a monster coming towards you started to back away the monster ran towards you you pulled out your F/W out but you left it at home you moved your back hitting the tree you were tearing up thinking this was your last day to live you screamed on the top of your lungs*

you:HELP!
Mao Mao:I'll save you!
You:huh?

*You see Mao Mao jumping of of a cliff and landing in front of you were behind him Mao Mao glared at the monster Mao Mao started to run to the monster jumping on it's back the monster jumping up and down trying to get Mao Mao off it's back Mao Mao started to stab the monster on it's back monster screaming in pain the Mao Mao took hours defeating the monster after the monster feel to the floor Mao Mao went up to you and picked you up from the ground*

Mao Mao:you ok?
You:yeah...
Mao Mao:so how did you get yourself into this mess?
You:well I wanted to go for a walk
Mao Mao:well Y/N be more careful
You:yeah...
Mao Mao:so Y/N see ya
You:Mao Mao!
Mao Mao:yeah?
You:thanks for saving me...
Mao Mao:no problem

*You felt something in your heart you thought to yourself*

You:do I miss Mao Mao?no I can't not what he did to me but he saved my life but I'm still mad at him but I'm glad that he saved me*blush*maybe I should no I shouldn't but I think I do miss him maybe love him still in my mind

Well hope you liked the chapter sorry if I haven't been writing on this book busy with the others so see you guys soon and big surprise I'll be working on the last chapter for Mao Mao x Reader so stay tuned see you ☮️