20th Sword | The Dreamer Awakens

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Now...let's cool it, hm?" (Y/N) grinned to himself, though contrary to his words, the atmosphere only began to burn, (Y/N) swirling on the spot for a second, before he disappeared in a burst of flames, hundreds of tentacles suddenly catching fire as black flames rendered them to ashes.

"Dance of Ashes - Fifth Step: Purgatory Cross." (Y/N) casually smiled as he crossed the distance of five train cars in an instant, leaving behind five precise slashes and rending apart the various tentacle threats.

Suddenly, before he could relax, another tentacle sprouted up from the ground, rushing towards his head as (Y/N) stared at it, before his hand turned into a blur.

Before it had even noticed it, the tentacle was cut into half as (Y/N) merely twirled his blade, and suddenly, the tentacle itself was chopped into smaller bits, (Y/N) opening his mouth as one of the bits fell onto his lips, dying his pearly white teeth a crimson hue.

"Now, then...I think you and I should get better acquainted, oh mighty Lower Moon One." (Y/N) grinned savagely, biting down onto the flesh as a chuckle left his lips, before power began to flood his systems, (Y/N)'s chuckles turning into full out laughter.

"I'll start." (Y/N)'s gaze glinted with a dark omen, his shadow itself seeming to flicker as he disappeared, racing across his train cars while slashing wildly, yet precisely. Under his watch, not a single human was hurt. None even had blood drop onto them.

And furthermore - with every bite, he felt his strength grow greater and greater.

To (Y/N), defending the people and devouring Enmu was simply killing two birds with one stone!

And furthermore, with Enmu constantly sending attacks after him, he could eat his fill and regain both his demonic energy and absorb the powers of a Lower Moon One ranked demon!

Suddenly, radiant flames blazed as a flame-lit haori stumbled onto the scene, Rengoku casually slashing through several other tentacles of flesh, coming to the sight of (Y/N) chomping down on some of Enmu's flesh, the two stopping side by side for a moment.

"...I'm not sharing." (Y/N) frowned, his twin swords dripping with blood as he ate another bit of the train demon.

"GROSS!" Rengoku wholeheartedly agreed with the notion, the two Pillars splitting off as their blades slashed through the various tentacles of flesh, preventing even a single human from being harmed.

"Flame Breathing - First Form: Sea of Fire!" Rengoku blazed through the train in a burst of flames, his sword charring the slashed flesh as he went.

Wherever he struck, the flesh visibly recoiled in pain, Rengoku scanning all around the place at all times. To find the demons' weak point, he'd need to stay vigilant!

Without another thought, he turned into a blaze of flames, slashing the flesh around him to ashen ribbons.

...

"RRAAAAGGGHH!" A shout followed wild slashes, Inosuke slashing through the Conductor's train car, landing roughly on the ground as he skid to a stop. The Conductor within let out a yelp, a terrified look on his face.

...Fair.

"Weird! Weird! Especially around here!!" Inosuke brandished his swords, the Conductor standing as a glare formed on his face.