Chapter Six

Im not saying anything.... except that this is a fluf cause its cute.

~

Jay slept in a blissful sleep of exhaustion. He didn't feel his master pick him up and bring him into the bathroom to clean him up. When he woke he was in his master's now cleaned bed again with arms around his naked body with another's behind him. Jay blushes as he turns his head to see his master's sleeping face next to his own. He gulped as he turned his head back to the hands holding him close. He felt sick as his stomach churned. He fumbled with the hands to get free. When they were free from his waist he got up and almost ran to the bathroom. He was on his  hands and knees puking into the toilet..

The master woke up hearing Jay's puking, gets up, grabs some boxers for both of them, throwing his on. "Jay?" He asks as he comes behind the younger male rubbing circles on the small of Jay's bare back.

Jay looks up when he's done and leans into the touch. Jay was really close to purring for some reason. His master pulled him close rubbing his back and letting his head lay on his master's shoulder. "Master...I...don't fell...well..." Jay says almost in a whisper as he had his right hand on his stomach.

The master seeing that his lover wasn't well kissed Jay's forehead and rubbed Jay's tummy to try and help him. He chuckled when he heard a slight mewing purr coming from his lover. "Since when do you purr like a cat, Jay?"

Jay snapped out of it and blushed crimson. He coughs slightly slearing his throat as he answered. "What purring? I didn't hear anything." Jay moved to stand up.

The master smirked and held him tighter not letting Jay up as he moved him into his lap. He slowly pulled on boxers for Jay's  naked body. When he was done he gently kissed his lover before moving them to where he could pick up Jay and bring him to bed. Once there, he covered the young male as he got into some clothes. "Stay here Jay. I'm gonna get the doctor to check on you okay?" The master kisses his forehead and leaves the room after getting a nod from Jay.

When Jay seen that his master was gona he got up and put some clothes on before looking out the window. He felt... drawn to the forest that surrounded his masters property. Jay's green eyes dimmed as he zoned out. He unknowingly jumped out the window without any one noticing him and landed with catlike grace to the ground from the three story window. He walked into the forest and dissappeared from sight. The next thing Jay knew was that he was in a cave near a lake away from his master and in pain. He curled into a fetal position as his body burned from the inside out physically changing him. His skin turned black with fur. He grew a long tail from his spine. He bit back his yells of pain as he growled inhumanely like a cat. His body changed into that of a black panther with his glowing emerald green eyes. He laid there on the cold hard ground as he becomes unconscious.

When the master came into his room to see how Jay was doing, he was not expecting to be missing his lover. For months he searched for Jay, not knowing where he went or if he was okay or not. He came across a pregnant green eyes black panther twice when it was hunting . He did not know it was Jay even if he looked at his master full of love before running away both times. The third time he came across the panther, he noticed that it was in pain having it's contractions and unable to move as it laid on the ground. As he approached it he heard a whimper coming from it. When he got closer he could see blood coming from a small wound to its choulder and hear a small mewing. He walks over slowly as not to scare him and helps him give birth to two kittens and takes care of the injury. His eyes widen when the panther roars in pain as it changed its form. When he seen it was Jay, naked, sweaty, and out cold, he gently picked him up and placed the two kittens in his lap as he covered Jay with his jacket and taking him back home to take more care of him and the kittens. He took care of the kittens for the whole week that Jay stayed asleep. He had made a little crib for the kittens to rest next to Jay and him.

The master looked at the two kittens. One was brown with green eyes, while the other was black with blue eyes. He smiled knowing that they were his kids just as much as they were Jay's. He watched as the kittens slept and watched over his  precious love. He rebandaged the wound on Jay's arm that looked like a bite from a wolf. He even took care of Jay's fever and put fresh clothes on him everyday.

Jay woke to hearing cooing and mewing. He looked to his right to see his master playing a small game of tug of war with his finger with the baby kittens. Jay smiled sleepily and slowly tried to get up wincing slightly. He felt hands push him gently back down onto the bed. He looked up and seen his master as the older male bent down and kissed his forehead and brished his hair out of his face. Jay smiled sleepily and looked back over to the crib with the kittens wanting to see them.

The master, seeing the longing look in his lover''s eyes, picks up both boy kittens and lays them on his chest. He laid down next to him and watched as he seen Jay cry tears of joy as he pet his sons. The master wiped Jay's tears away and turned Jay's head to kiss his lips. "I love you, Jay." He chuckled when he seen the red hue to Jay's cheeks as the male blushed.

Jay smiled holding his kittens as he laid his head on his master's chest tired. "I love you too master." He whispered tiredly.

The master chuckled. "My dear amore, no more formalities. You do know your loves name don't you?" He says in a seductively sweet deep voice as he kissed Jay's lips again. He smirked when he earned a small moan from his lover in return. He pulls back looking at him full of love.

Jay blushes sleepily. "You're a tease....James. But... I love you." Jay smiled as he laid beside his lover with thier baby kittens. Jay heard a small chuckle before arms wrapped around him. Jay smiled and relaxed into slumber.

James kissed Jay's forehead before he was interrupted by one of the servants coming in and taking the kittens to sleep in thier crib. He pretended to be asleep so they wouldn't talk to him at all.

A year went by after that and thier kits turned human and were baby babies. James married Jay adn they had four more kittens, two girls and two boys. Each kitten looked like thier parents. The two males and thier six kits lived happily ever after.

~END

~~~

Well all done and i was wrong no more chapters for you all to read. Sorry but at least you can enjoy the small ride of two passonate lovers. Bye!