"That won't work, I'm made of rubber! But wow! Y/n how did you become upside-down?!" Luffy asked with a wide grin. 

"You're the one upside down, stupid," you said teasingly before giving his forehead a soft kiss, "Now, pummel his ass!" 

The lightest pink dusted his cheeks as he nodded, "Of course!" 

His forehead became black with armament hardening and his neck stretched back to his body, sending an attack to the two iron shields that were protecting Hody. You watched proudly as he used his armament hardening again to block a kick that was aiming for his head. You crossed your arms with a smirk on your features, happy that Luffy had finally honed his Haki skills. His leg was the next one to go black, sending a kick right to Hody's head.

Hody finally sent a counterattack, which proved to be futile as Luffy used his observation skills to dodge all of the water bullets that were sent his way. Your smirk widened as you lifted your hand up and with that, the array of bullets stopped and you sent them back to Hody's surprised form. 

"Oi Luffy! Take care of him, okay!" You called out, motioning for Holum to come your way again. He scooped you off of your feet, smiling at the rubber boy, who was grinning right back at you two. 

"You can count on me!" He proclaimed before Holum flew you away to the center of the battlefield again. 

"Perfect, right where the mess is~" You said excitedly. 

You were just about to slash through an incoming barrage of enemies, but you stopped dead in your tracks when you felt a chill run down your spine. You turned around and to confirm your suspicion, the Noah was getting closer and closer to popping the bubble around Fishman Island. 

"Shit! This isn't good..." Your anxious tone was obvious as you saw the ship slowly coming closer. "If that ship gets any closer, it's going to pop that bubble, Fishman Island will be no more!" 

"Everyone!" You yelled out, staring at the citizens desperately. "Evacuate! You can't stay here any longer!" 

The people followed your command, even some of your enemies falling back. Your eyes, however, stared back up at the ship and then you noticed something was falling fro it. It was the giant man-baby-thing from earlier, before you got to Fishman Island, you remembered him. 

You saw one of Hody's henchmen yell at the giant, but all he did was yell up at the sky. 

"Captain Vander Decken!" It yelled, waving its arms. 

And that's all you needed to hear before your eyes turned white with fury. He's the one behind this, he's going to be the cause of all these people dying...and for what? You clenched your sword even tighter, your teeth gritting in anger. You would not allow for that to happen to these loving people, you wouldn't allow for their lives to be lost because of a selfish pirate. 

From your spot on the seafloor, you could hear his manic laughter and his insane comment. 

"Shirahoshi! Accept my love!" 

You glanced at the frightened princess, shaking your head as you thought about this disgusting man that was pursuing her. "Like hell I'll let you touch the princess!" You took out your sword, waiting for him to show himself. 

"I've been loving you for 10 years, ever since you were a little kid!"

 Your face wrinkled in disgust, wanting to decapitate the man on the spot, but you couldn't even get a clear shot of him in your vision to move there. So you had to jump over to the princess's side and guard her from there. 

"Shirahoshi, if he even wants to get to you," you said, showing her the most serious face she could have ever seen on you, "he would have to get through me and our crew first, he won't even be able to bother you when we're through with him, understand?"