》ch. 2

I walked out of the bar with a grunt.

'That took up a lot of my energy, little shit.'

It was almost getting dark and I could see the sun just above the horizon. I sat down on top of the hill and waited until the dark enveloped the land.

My head turned slightly and I saw the green haired guy sit next to me.

"What did you do back there, old lady." He sneered.

"Old lady?! Take that back you moss head!" I yelled punching his head. He looked at me astonished and then glared at me.

"Don't pick a fight you can't win, emotional woman!"

"Oh yeah, little pot plant! I bet I could beat you easily." I said crossing my arms with a smirk. "Oh, I'm curious to see if you really can." He mimicked me and gave a smirk as well.

'He looks strong enough I guess.'

"Who are you anyway? You're not that big of a person now that I think about it." I said looking at the ocean. "Maybe you're some washed up seaweed plant." I said before laughing.

I was cut off, almost literally, by the man's blade coming down in front of me. "Hey, I was in the middle of talking!"

I pulled out my sword which started to immediately go ablaze with a blue fire.

I saw his smirk go up a tad bit

I saw his smirk go up a tad bit. "Don't get excited. I'm gonna beat your ass."

"We'll see about that." And with those last few words the fighting started. 

It started off not too strong, like we were testing each other strengths.
I decided to try something with him to see if he could take it.

I backed up and slowly turned towards him.  "Are you running away from a fight?! Oi!"

I smirked and in the blink of an eye I was in front of him. I made eye contact with him before whispering the one word in his ear.

"Shigan."

My finger hit his right stomach, piercing through his skin and hitting soft meat. I backed away slowly to see him clutching his stomach with a shocked expression on his face.

"Oh my, you couldn't take that." I said smirking.