Chapter 4. New Borns

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of someone singing. At first I thought I had left my iPod playing but then I realised it couldn't have been because I didn't charge it. I opened my eyes to see Andy sitting in the chair singing to himself.
          "Andrew Dennis Biersack what are you doing sitting in my chair so early in the morning?"
          I asked using his full name to show him I was not happy.
          "1. Never ever use my full name." He said through gritted teeth. "And 2. because I was waiting for you to wake up so I could explain something to you."
          "Ok, well explain then."
          I was still half asleep and also annoyed he woke me up but I wanted to hear what he had to say.
          "Basically, your not exactly... well... human."
          "What do you mean?"
          I asked very confused at what he was telling me.
          "Your a vampire but not one like the Cullen's, a different kind that were meant to be extinct. This type of vampire doesn't turn until they are 18 meaning up until then they are completely human. Now your parents were both this type of vampire but just after you were born they put you into an adoption home so you wouldn't get hunted down along with everyone else. Unfortunately your mother was captured and... disposed of as Aro would say."
          Andy looked so upset as he told me this story. It was as if it had all happened to him.
          "Do you know who my father is?"
          I asked him curiously. If he was still alive that means i still have a real family somewhere. He looked up, his electric blue eyes staring straight into mine. "Andy?"
          "Yes, I know who your father is."
          I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "It's me." I stared at him in complete shock, not knowing what to do or say. So instead I just got up and hugged him. "I love you Kiera and I am so glad I finally found you."I looked at him tears forming in my eyes. For years I have imagined about what its like to have a dad and now I no longer need to.
          "What time is it?" I gasped, stepping back.
          "It's 1 O' Clock, why?" Andy asked farrowing his eyebrow.
          "I'm meeting some friends at 2 and I don't want to be late, that's all."
          "Ok, well I'll let you get ready then."
          Just then the most excruciating pain I had ever felt ran through my body.
          "ANDY!!!"
          I screamed at the unbearable pain that was coursing through my whole body
          "It's ok, I'm here, it'll be over soon."
          He said stroking my hair to comfort me, suddenly it all went all black. I could hear everyone talking but I couldn't move my arms or legs or open my eyes; so I just laid there, waiting, for something to happen.