Chapter Twenty-Five - Cataclysm

(Marinette's P.O.V.)

I pull Aspik by the arm, dragging him to the Agreste mansion. As I expected, Hawk Moth and Mayura are there to greet us.

"Come and fight me, wielders of the Miraculous. Or are you too afraid?" says Hawk Moth.

I shake my head. "If you want to fight, a fight is what you'll get, Hawk Moth," I say, "And it's Jade Multia, for future reference." I use my jump rope to climb up to where the villains are standing, and from above, I can see Aspik activating his power.

     Mayura immediately pins me down and reaches for the two pendants I'm wearing.

"Second Chance!" says Aspik.

...

     Mayura tries to pin me down, but Aspik quickly knocks her down.  I reach for her pin, but she pulls out her fan and releases an amuck.  It flies over to August, and a lollipop monster spawns in front of us.

"Gosh, why is that baby always around at the worst times?" says Aspik, "Second Chance!"

...

     Mayura tries to pin me down, but Aspik pins her down instead and throws her fan off the roof.  I knock Hawk Moth's cane out of his hands and create an illusion.  I am surrounded by copies of me, who I blend into quickly. 

     "I see you have a few tricks up your sleeves, Jade Multia.  In the end, though, your tricks are worthless.  Cataclysm!" Hawk Moth yells.  That's when I realize that he had unified the two Miraculous.

     Hawk Moth manages to Cataclysm my ribs, and the last thing I hear before blacking out is Aspik saying, "Second Chance!"

...

     Mayura tries to pin me down, but Aspik pins her down instead and throws her fan off the roof.  I knock Hawk Moth's cane out of his hands and create an illusion.  I am surrounded by copies of me, who I blend into quickly.

     "I see you have a few tricks up your sleeves, Jade Multia.  In the end, though, your tricks are worthless.  Cataclysm!" Hawk Moth yells.  That's when I realize he had unified the two Miraculous.

     Aspik pushes me out of the way, and Hawk Moth Cataclysms Aspik's ribs.

     "No!" I scream, removing the bracelet so Hawk Moth won't get it.  I give Sass a piece of Camembert in Adrien's jacket and say, "Sass, Trixx, Mullo, Wayzz, unify!"

Hawk Moth pushes me down, and I crawl back.

"Second Chance," I say, activating my power.

"Your time is up, Jade Multia," says Hawk Moth, "Cataclysm!"

"Second Chance!" I yell.

...

"Your time is up, Jade Multia," says Hawk Moth.

As he starts to activate his other power, I jump out of the way. He stops what he's doing, grabs me by the neck, and hangs me over the roof. I struggle to breathe, my hand reaching for my bracelet.

"Second... Second..." I say, trying to take myself back to when I had first activated my power. I give up and grab Hawk Moth's ring. He drops me in surprise.

I let the ring fall, and luckily, Nino is walking by. He catches it. With the last bit of my energy, I whisper, "Shellter," and let myself fall. I black out.

...

When I open my eyes, I'm back to my civilian form, and I'm in a dark room. I see Adrien's white jacket, and I try to run to him. I'm pulled back, and I look behind me to see chains.

My only hope is that Plagg will find someone that can help.