Chapter 15

Mini POV
I felt the van stop after hours of driving. I whimpered as the van opened to show the man I was surprised to see the most richest man in the world . " my how long and how much money was spent looking for you " he said walking into the van clipping the leash on and and pulled me out and up to his huge mansion of a house. It was up in the mountains and their was nothing but trees for miles . He dragged me and put me in a room full of toys and fluffy blankets and pillows and a small fluffy bean bag as a bed. Their was no windows anywhere in the room . " okay doctor turn him into a a smaller version and make him more innocent" the man said and my creator pulled out his serums making me shake and wimper. " this won't hurt much " he spoke evil and injected me with the three serums. I felt my body become smaller and more female like. Then I felt my mind slowly become less knowledgeable about things. Then I relizes the third serum was locking my memories off delly and the others from me. Delly I ........ I looked at master tilting my head " master can I have a bear onesie" I giggled asking. " sure thing little bear I'll get a maid to get one for you just play with your toys in heat like a good little bear and I'll come get you when it's time for dinner" he spoke rubbing my ears. " okay master " I said smiling as I sat down and played with my toys sitting on the white fuzzy blankets.

Delirous pov
We all woke up to no mini. " mini" I called out and saw his ribbon on the ground . No they got him. We got to save him