Chapter 11

Craig pov

I wrote a note for delay while Evan was sleeping telling him I'm watching over Evan he put me in the box and to forgive him. I watched Evan for the whole way and we made it to Canada and walked into the nice small house. I watched as he curled up on the large bed alone. I looked and watched him fall asleep. I turned humanish form and walked over to him and cuddled up to him. " it's all right Evan I'll watch over you till they come for us " i said falling asleep.

Tyler pov
Everything is so awkward. They all won't even look at me now. " please I'm trying to be your lover again what can I do for your love " I asked desperately. " stop trying to get rid of the teddy bear and just accept the bear and us for like it" they shouted and I nodded and hugged them tightly. They hugged back. " we should talk with Evan and make up with him too" moo said and we all nodded. " we can go home in two days for now it's just us and we have some alone time " I smiled and kissed moo.

Evan pov
I woke an hour after I fell asleep to see a white hair young man with bear ears and tail. He looked so peaceful sleeping but then I realized he was in my bed at my house. How to hell did he get here. I looked around for something to get away with and saw the teddy bear was gone from my dresser and growled. " who the fuck are you and where is the teddy Bear" I screamed. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He spoke words that made everything go black he told me " I am the teddy bear "