Chapter 14

Mini pov
Evan drove as fast as he could be I couldn't take it . I felt del i the woods we were passing after and hour of driving so I just jumped out and started running into the woods..

Evan pov
I parked the car and ran after the teddy bear as he ran through the woods. " wait for me" I yelled and lost him but I heard gun shots and kept running to them.

Del POV
I sat there and I felt mini hug me and calm me down. " it's okay everything will be okay" he spoke and stood up. " I am subject 6192 I will come willingly if you release them and not hurt them" he yelled and the gunshots stoped " m-mini" I whimpered. " I'll be okay" he said with a fake smile and walked to where the men in suits are.

Mini POV
They laid all the guys on the ground and put their guns away. " now subject 6192 let me put on your collar and we shall leave " my creator spoke and I nodded and he clipped the sliver collar around my neck and clipped a leash and pulled by me to the van. " bye guys" I smiled sadly. I was locked inside the van and felt it start to move. I sat on my knees thinking about how much I loved being with the guys and being loved. I was created to be a rich man pet and to turn into a teddy bear to hide when someone checks my master home for slaves.