04

I was doing some groceries shopping when it happened. It immediately caught my eye: the numbers on my wrist.
Now I am standing next to my car, looking at my wrist with tears in my eyes, hoping I could change the numbers on it.
00:15:27
The numbers aren't shining anymore, it looks like the batteries have died. Tears are running down my face. I will never meet my soulmate, never talk to her, or see the little spark in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. I fall down on my knees, holding my head with both of my hands.
Then I hear the sirens of an ambulance. The ambulance drives at full speed through the street and I get on my feet. I wipe my tears away with the back of my hand and jump into my car. I follow the ambulance. Maybe the ambulance is going to my soulmate!
I jump out of my car and run towards the people that are standing around a body that is laying on the street. 'Go away!' I yell. 'This could be my soulmate!' I push some people out of the way. I kneel next to the brown haired girl and grab her wrist.
00:15:27
My tears fall on her lifeless body and I try to imprint her beautiful face before she disappears into the ambulance, leaving me alone. But I know she'll stay with me at the same time. Forever.