CHAPTER 6

Double update for you guys since it's my birthday today. So it's a gift from me. Enjoy.❤❤

Taehyung's P.O.V

"How dare you to touch my Chim you fucking bastard?" After I heard that voice I thought maybe that boy, who scream and Yoongi hyung won't be able to handle those bastards alone. They will need some help. As I started to head towards them. I stopped on my way when my eyes fell on that raven hair boy.

Face full of anger, big brown eyes showing concern towards that grey hair boy, hands clutching the collar of one of those bastard, his raven hair was covering his forehead, looking like a angry bunny, his lips-wait wait......Tae, why the hell you are thinking about lips in a critical situation like this.

"Well well looks like this sexy boy also want to have some fun with us. Why not give both of them the pleasure that they are seeking huh?" One of those bastard said making me snapped out of my thoughts. That guy grabbed my bunny's wrist and pulled him close.

"Leave my hand and fight me like a man you jerk." He said while struggling to getting out of his grip but it got tighter and tighter. Don't know why my blood boiled after seeing bunny boy so close to that bastard. I immediately punched his face making him fell on the ground and realising my bunny from his grip." Kookie are you okay?" That grey hair boy asked. Oh! So Mr. Bunny boy name is kookie? Interesting. As soon as he get released from his grip he punched another person face that it cause him bleeding nose. Wow seems like my bunny is really strong. Then I saw Yoongi hyung also started to beating one of those bastard. "Hey Mr. Thanks for saving me back then." He said showing his bunny smile. "Mention not bunny boy."

"Don't you dare to call me that or else I will cut off your balls." He said as his smile turned into an angry looking face.My God. So much anger at such young age. This is goin to be interesting.

"Fine but first let's beat the shit out of them together. Together we can win this." I said confidently. He smirk.

"I will deal with you later but let's kick their ass first." He said while taking his position beside me. "Let's go.

(Imagine Tae and kookie getting ready for fight like this

(Imagine Tae and kookie getting ready for fight like this.)

No one's P.O.V

Soon they started to fight those bastards. Yoongi was also giving them hand in this. When they were busy in beating they didn't notice one of them slip off and grab Jimin and started to touch his ass. "Nooo, let me go please. Don't do this." Jimin said as tears started to fall from his eyes. Yoongi saw and his heart clenched at the sight of his angel crying. He immediately rushed there and punched that guy who was touching his angel. That guy's head hit the corner of table and fell on the ground.