💜Bonus Chapter 4💜 [Part 2] [M]

No one's P.O.V

One week passed by and Namjoon luckily got Seokjin’s apology. It's Friday evening and Namjoon is getting ready to go home. He was just packing but a knock stopped him from doing it. He ordered that person to come inside and it was his receptionist. "Sir, Mr. Bose is saying that he urgently wants to hold a meeting regarding our deal or he will cancel it." Once again, Namjoon is caught in the same situation. He doesn't know what he supposes to do. The deal is important, so is the night with Jin.

He decided to try his luck and called Jin. He internally prayed that Jin might get his situation.

Bold- Namjoon
Italics- Jin

"Hello Jin?"

"Don't tell me again there's an urgent meeting of yours and you can't come?"

"It's not like I can't come, it's just I will be late." He could feel Seokjin must have rolled his eyes on this statement.

"You said you'd be home on time. And even said you will make it up to me for the last Friday." His voice trailed off.

"You promised." Somehow there's a disappointment in his voice. Like he knew something like this might happen but he still hoped for Namjoon to be with him.

"You know what, this time, I was expecting something like this. That's why I didn't even bother to look forward to this. You finished your work then."

Silence. Both of them don't know what to say. He let out a sigh and lay on his bed.

"Screw it."

Seokjin sat upon his bed. "Joonie? Is everything okay?"

"Babe" Namjoon said in a deep voice, sending a chill down Seokjin’s spine.

"I'm coming."

Before he could ask what he means, he hangs up. He looked down at his phone with confusion and threw it in frustration (on the bed). "He is coming? What does he mean? Is he Jerking off in office? Wow, he really has time to jerk off but don't have time to get intimate with me. Fine then, he can stay locked up inside his office." He thought and rolled his eyes.

He can always rely on his best buddy who is always there to satisfy him. "Screw Namjoon. I have my bestie to satisfy me. Who needs him anyway?" He thought.

Jin knew exactly what to do. He undressed, throwing his clothes haphazardly around the room. He whined as the cold air hits his already hard member.

He walked to the closet but instead of taking out lingerie, he grabs Namjoon's baggiest hoodie. There was something about his hoodies that always looked baggy on Jin despite having the same size as Namjoon. Even with his broad shoulders, he always looks so enveloped in it. He didn't care, though, it makes him feel cute.

With his look for the night complete, he plopped back on the bed. He spread his legs and teased his member, letting out a soft moan. His hand travelled down to his puffy hole and pushed two fingers inside himself. His breath hitched, legs squeezing shut from the pleasure.

Jin's other hand flew to his mouth to stifle another moan. He inhaled Namjoon's scent from the hoodie, sending him deeper into his headspace. He rocked his hips against his hand, thrusting his fingers in and out.

After he felt like he's prep enough, he slowly inserts the vibrating dildo and set it at the highest level. Letting out soft moans as it slides across his walls, he unconsciously bit his lips and pulling his hoodie up, tweaking his nipples.