Garou x Reader (for your entertainment)

Living with Garou is .............interesting.You have been living with him for about, what was it, 2 months now? Lets just say you aren't completely adjusted to his "schedule". Well for starters lets try to remember about the first time you met him. It wasn't exactly the greatest.

Flashback (I feel like I do way to many flashbacks)

You were walking down the streets at night listening to music. You lived in the city and decided to have a movie marathon because you literally had nothing better to do. In order to stay up and to relax you went out to get a latte. A caramel one to be exact. But because bad things for some reason happen to you so often your phone died.

"Shit" you mumbled rolling your headphones in order to put them in the pocket of your hoodie. You kept on walking sipping your latte every now and then trying to relax. If something happened you wouldn't be able to call someone.

"Uhhh..." you started hearing groaning in one of the alleyways.

'Probably just some homeless dude jerking off' you thought. The groaning continued and it kinda sounded like someone was hurt. You decided to go check it out but not without protection. Thankfully you always carried a pocketknife with you. You walked through the alleyway until you saw a muscular man sitting on the floor with his back against a wall covered in bandages.

"H-hey are you okay. Let me help you." you softly said. So they looked like they wee sleeping or they were just sitting with their eyes closed. You knelt down and tapped his shoulder. "It's oka-"

Slap

And just like that your latte went flying to the wall. He freaking SMACKED your latte!

"Leave me the fuck alone!" he yelled.

"Bruh I was trying to help you. Whatever asshole you can find a way to clean those wounds by yourself. Later. douchebag" you gave a peace sign and started walking away.

"What did you call me!?!" He stood up and was hovering over you. Damn he was tall. At least he has a nice body.

"I don't know why it matters." you replied.

"What game are you playing?"

"Nothing. I'm not trying to play a trick on you mister. In fact you were the one who SMACK MY LATTE!" you yelled now starting to get mad.

"Shut up it's not a big deal!" He hollered. Right before you could tell back you realized he had a pretty cool hair style.

"I like your hair" you said.

"WELL I- wait what?"

"I like your hair" you repeated. He just looked at you weirdly. His gaze softened as he stared at you with curiosity.

"Hey are you oka-  OOF" you said being crushed my the taller man. He just passed out and fell on top of you. That was a lot of beef to carry by yourself but you had no other option than to take him home. You finally reached your apartment and threw the dude on the couch. You went to your room grabbing a fist aid kit.

30 minutes later

"There we go all patched up." You said while getting up to stretch. "Damn it's already 1AM? Better get this giant a blanket" you mumbled to yourself. You went in your closet and grabbed a fluffy black blanket. You went back to the sofa and wrapped tha man with your blanket. He seemed so mad when he was awake but he looked really cute and innocent when he was sleeping.

Flashback Ends

Garou is pretty interesting when you think about it. Eventually he told you about being the hero hunter. He was pretty surprised when you didnt care that he hunted heros. Now you two were basically roommates (even though he didn't pay rent). After knowing Garou for some time you got to see that he was actually really sweet and caring, well, in his own way. He would always make sure you were alright. You were the only one who he really opened up to.