Metal Bat x Reader

This chapter is because Metal Bat is freaking adorable. He is hot, smexy, strong, sweet, honest, and he is so caring towards his sister. I luv his character so much. Sorry if I can't post much, one of my best friends might have broken her toe and has a cold. Also I'm pretty sure that either me or one of my brothers is the least favorite child so right now I am going through a lot of scoldings and lectures. Please wish me luck in my arguments against my parents :P (also this is a lemon)

You are most likely known as the school's weird girl. You could be very loud and sassy but only when you felt like it. People have told you to join the debate team but you were to lazy to attend the meetings. Otherwise you loved anime, watched a lot of tv, played many video games, and were a movie buff. To some you were really nerdy and quiet, to others you were really loud and vibrant, but to the few people why really knew you you were a mix. But everyone know at least one thing and that was that you were the strongest girl in your school maybe even the strongest person. Whoever was responsible for really pushing your buttons would be praying that your best friend Rose was there to stop you from trying to kill a student. You were in high school right now wishing your life was over. Every day it's homework, homework, homework, test, test, test. The work almost never stops. Normally in middle school if you didn't feel like doing homework than you would just give your teacher some half-assed excuse as to why you didn't do it and they wouldn't really care but no. The parents didn't like that so now all schools gave out more work and if you didn't do it then you got lectured and would lose even more points on your grade. Also your parents became even more strict towards you. Not your siblings you. So yeah life kind of sucks.

Also it doesn't help that your school bully is an arrogant, conceited, jackass also known as the famous S class hero Metal Bat. No one calls him by his first name and you don't know why. So you along with the whole school just call him Metal Bat. He always flirted with the high school goths, sluts, and nerds. But never you. Secretly you envied that but who wouldn't. He had the body of a greek god. Plus you wouldn't mind eating that ass every one in a while *wink wink*. The thing was, he missed a lot of school because of hero duties or he just didn't feel like going. But oh man do you remember how you two first met.

Flashback (whoooo)

You were hanging out with your best friend Rose until you saw some young looking hot shot walking around like he owned the school (this happened in uh... 5th grade) He had greased backed hair which surprised you for two reasons. One that hasn't happened since the 1900's and two being that the school wouldn't even let you wear your Jojo and His Bizarre Adventures shirt because it was to inappropriate but this kid is allowed to have a bucket of grease on his head! Talk about unfair. So as you walked passed him you heard him snicker.

"What the hell are you laughing at!" you snapped. He pointed at your Walking Dead backpack.

"That show sucks ass ya know." He said still laughing. "I can't believe someone would still watch it."

"Jee thanks asshole. Oh and last time I checked it it wasn't the 50's" you said pointing at his greasy black hair.

"Shut up will ya. I think it looks cool." he replied

"Oh yeah well I think it looks stupid."

"Shut up! I ain't gonna sit here and take insults from a nerd."

A nerd!?

Right before you could tackle him and make sure the jerk couldn't speak for another week Rose grabbed you and tried holding you back.

"(Y/N) let's go he's not worth going to the principle's office again. Please just forget it." she said struggling to keep you from breaking another persons arm.