Ceaser x Reader

Hello. So I know that this is a One Punch Man fanfic but I really wanted to write one story for Caesar Zeppeli from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Battle Tendency. Keep in mind that this takes place During his life on the streets. If Ya don't watch this show please skip this. I had this idea but was too lazy to make another book so here we are. I'm writing most of this on my computer because my mom took away my phone because I asked her a question. Basically life for me is my mom yelling, my dad lecturing, my brothers being annoying, and me being confused. If you didn't see Episode 11 than this is spoilers. Although I'm sure most people haven't seen Battle Tendency because a lot of people skip the first two parts and I don't know why. If you are very confused just skip this chapter please. And if you are watching it and haven't finished this episode do not read.

Just a little backstory Caesar lived in Italy and shared a home with his sisters and his dad Mario. His dad left without saying a word to his kids and when Caesar was only 10. Their mother passed away many years before and some of their distant relatives stole the little that they had left. Caesar left his home after that and went to live on the streets becoming a delinquent. He had grown hatred for his dad and what he had done to him. His main weapon was a wrench and he committed serious crimes such as theft, assault, and arson. (I won't go any further than that). I will shush and let you guys read now.

You are known as a badass to most. Many people knew not to fuck with you or else they would be sorry. You lived in Italy but you were only half Italian. Your dad owned a small business but your family wasn't very wealthy. You weren't able to own many things meaning, you stole. A lot. You mostly just mugged others and shoplifted. You were walking around the streets looking for something to do. Now at this moment you were only 18. You went into your favorite creepy alleyway, hoping to find some random rich fat cat that you could pickpocket but instead you found some kid fighting someone else. One was a young adult with brown hair while the other was your age had beautiful blond hair, and emerald green eyes.

"You are never going to steal from me again got it!" the brown haired guy yelled while snatching the wallet from the kid. 'Man this kid is an amateur at stealing' you thought.

"Let the kid go douche-bag." you spat. He turned around glaring but that quickly faded when he recognized who you where. He dropped the boy and handed you the wallet then started walking away. You went over to the boy who was now on the ground. You took a closer look at him and saw that he was beaten up pretty bad. But then again on the floor there were many passed out bodies. 'Huh he must have taken them all on'

"Hey dumbass get up." you could hear him growl.

"Why?! Just leave me be!" he snapped.

"Listen you are like me. Come with me. I got a secret hideout. Don't worry I'll patch you up." you said sticking out your hand. He finally took your hand and started following you. You finally reached your destination which was an old abandoned warehouse. It wasn't much but it became like a home to you. He sat down and you went to another room and grabbed a bunch of medical supplies.

"How did you afford all of that if you were raised on the streets?" He asked pointing to the supplies you were holding.

"I stole them idiot." you said bluntly. Your answer caused him to growl again. You started wrapping the bandages around his arms.

"Hey you need to take off your shirt." you simply said. He just looked at you weirdly before you decided to speak again.

"You need to take it off if you want me to clean those wounds."

After a few seconds he took his shirt off leaving a very nice view of his body. You realized that you started blushing looking at his bare chest. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and started applying the alcohol on his many cuts. He grunted every time because of the stinging pain.