Genos x Reader

Hello people. Did you miss because I know you didn't. Well there is one problem that I have reading x reader fanfic. It's that when the character that's supposed to be me has a really different personality from me. Idk if others feel the same but I was reading this amazing fanfic but the main character (aka me) was really smart, like a genius but me being myself (which is basically a fucking dumbass) I couldn't read it. Well like I always say I should probably shut up and start writing.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. Genos and Saitama ran into your room.

"(Y/N) what's wrong!" Genos asked worried. You pointed to the mess lying on the ground.

"You people have 1 minute to explain why me FAVORITE controller is smashed into pieces." You said darkly. Now you were very strong but not nearly as strong as the two heroes in front of you but there was something about your presence alone could make anyone shiver. You glared at the two pin heads waiting for a response.

"W-well uh (Y/N) y-you see we um we.." Genos just kept on babbling until Saitama butted in.

"(Y/N) okay so hear me out. When you were at the mall King came over and w-we decided to play Mario Kart 8 and I was um kind of using your controller." Saitama said.

"Continue." you said coldly.

"Well I was losing and I *gulp* I got mad and accidentally smashed the controller." he said wrapping it up quickly.

"You smashed me limited edition Nintendo controller because you were LOSING IN MARIO KART!?!" you screamed. The shiny egg gulped again not knowing how to react.

"Yes?"

After hearing his answer you lunged forward and started chasing him. He quickly turned to Genos.

"Gotta go. Bye!" and after that he ran out of the apartment that the three of you shared leaving the door open. Once you reached the door frame you yelled again.

"YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT BALDY!" then you slammed the door shut. Immediately you stormed to your room and locked yourself in, and cleaned what used to be one of your prized possessions. You spent the rest of the day on your phone and laptop. You didn't want to see anyone not even your sweet toaster boyfriend Genos. You heard a knock on your door.

"If it's Genos you can come in if it's baldy take one step in here and I'm ripping off your limbs." you said.

Then you looked at the door to see a nervous Genos.

"(Y/N) I know that you are mad at Sensei but just please don't kill him."

"I'll think about it" you replied in a normal tone

You saw that he was about to leave but you decided that you wanted him to stay. "Genos" he turned around to face you wondering what you needed. "Come here" and he did so. Now you were laying down on your bed and he was standing right next to you. You yanked him by the arm causing him to fall on the bed right next to you.

"(Y/N) what are we doing?" Genos asked.

"Shush. I feeling to hot and your metal cools me down." After a couple minutes Genos caved in and ended up spooning you.

"(Y/N) what are you going to do to master?" he asked.

"You'll see."

The Morning

"(Y/N)!!!!" Saitama yelled. You came into his room smirking.

"What?"

"YOU BURNED MY FAVORITE MANGA!?!" he screeched. You just laughed your ass off while he cleaned up the ashes you left on the floor. Genos came into the room not knowing what was going on. After Saitama explained what happened your were prepared for a lecture from Genos. In the middle of the scolding you checked the time and realized that you were late for coffee with your friends.

"Shit I'm gotta go!" before you ran out the door Genos grabbed your hand.

"(Y/N) I'm not done talking." Genos said sternly. You sighed and pushed him against a wall and forcing you lips onto his catching him completely off guard. You pulled away seeing the cyborg speechless. You smirked and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

I don't know why I wrote this. I kind of wanna make another lemon. Also just saying unless I say something the photos I use are never mine. I am wayyyyy to talent-less to draw anything good.