♠︎|2|

Copyright © 2019 TotallyGemini

Created: 10|25|2019
Published: 10|26|2019

Not Edited.

♠︎♠︎♠︎

T H E • F A S T • L A N E

C H A P T E R  T W O

ADRIAN

'I'm finally out of that hell hole," Adrian thought, internally rolling his eyes.

He was extremely excited to finally get back into fixing and driving cars, but nothing could compare to the excitement of seeing his favourite pretty brown eyes again.

Nova was the only girl he'd ever had feelings for and the only person on earth that had him totally wrapped around her fingers. From the first time they met, he knew she was the only one he wanted. He never took a second glance at any other girl and in fact he would hate it even if they or anyone touched him.

Everyone, except Nova, knew about his feelings for her and spending two years in prison made him realize that he needs to tell her how he felt before it was too late. Adrian was always hesitant of telling her how he felt because he didn't want to bring her into his dangerous life more than she already was.

However, everyone who knew Adrian and his gang knew that Nova was his whether she knew or not. The day has finally come to completely claim what's been his since the day he laid eyes on her.

Oliver picked Adrian up from the prison and they had finally made it home.

His eyes immediately noticed that Nova's mustang wasn't in the driveway.

Frowning, Adrian said, "where's Nova?"

Oliver smirked at Adrian, "you haven't even walked inside and the first thing that comes to your mind is where's Nova?"

Adrian scowled not liking that he was being teased, but he didn't deny the fact that she was always the first thing to come to his mind. 

"She's driving in her usual spot," Oliver finally said.

Adrian internally smiled loving her appreciation for cars. She wasn't a typical girl and that was one of his favourite things about her.

Walking inside, a body flung themselves onto Adrian. Once Adrian realized that it was Seth who had attached himself onto him, he growled and pushed Seth off of him.

"Don't fucking touch me," he barked. He never liked being touched, but if it was anyone else he would've punched them.

Seth pouted, "I only missed you," he whined while rubbing his bum from the hard impact.

Adrian rolled his eyes and gave everyone else a head nod before sitting down on the couch.

Oliver stood away from the group as he was on the phone. Adrian realized that he was probably talking to Nova because he's always calling her and making sure she's safe.