43

Chapter 43

    After taking the medicine, the two returned to the hotel.

    Su Yi faintly lying on the bed, holding the eagle with one arm, unconsciously squatting, and soon fell asleep.

    The eagle is held by her, and the other hand is scratching the flat screen in front of it, which is a planning document that has just been sent.

    Just after reading the first two lines, the tablet emits a cheerful tone, and a line of words pops up at the top of the screen.

    [Mrs. :: Video call]

    The portraits around him were perceived, and the face twitched back and forth on the arm, but there was no sign of waking up.

    The eagle took out the chat page and clicked on it.

    Mrs. :: "Where are you? Pick up the video."

    The eagle thought for a long time, did not think about how the aunt would be in his WeChat friends, before he met the fun, he basically only used the company's chat software and mobile phone text messages.

    Yingying: "In Shanghai, it is not convenient."

    Mrs. Yu: "Is there any inconvenience, is it a meeting or a car?"

    Eagle: "No."

    On the opposite side, a video request was made again, and the vulture hangs again.

    Mrs. 发 sent an expression, and the woman in her expression whispered slightly, crying with pears and rain, like a clip taken from a TV series.

    And the crying woman is sleeping next to him.

    He pressed for two seconds and hadn't had time to save it. The picture was gone.

    [The other party withdrew a message]

    Eagle: "?"

    Mrs. :: "That is the emoticon I downloaded."

    It was laughed at by the mother's extremely clear attitude. The eagle knocked on the keyboard and sent a favor.

    Mrs. :: "When are you going home?"

    Yingying: "What's the matter, you can say it now."

    Mrs. :: "After two days of Yang's birthday, your father asked you to join us for a birthday."

    Yingying: "I don't have time."

    Mrs. Yu: "The relationship between our two families has always been good. This is his 80th birthday. How do you come to see it?"

    Ying Ying: "I have to stay in Shanghai for a few days before going back."

    Mrs. :: "Work first let the people below look after you, are you so embarrassed to come back for a long time?"

    Ying Ying: "Not a job."

    Yingying: "You are sick in the future."

    The aunt couldn't help it this time. She didn't play the video and made a direct call. But she was quickly smashed and stunned.

    I don't know how, after I finished this sentence, I feel a lot more pleasant.

    For a long while, he suddenly thought of something. He got up to the balcony and called the assistant. When he came back, he brought a cool feeling. He sat next to the document and then placed the tablet in front of the bedside. Bedding.