33

Chapter 33

    Wu Xue sneered aloud: "Yes, if I go out and print a few stickers on the wall, it will save you the effort to pull the scorpion here."

    She finished, and even dragged the raft into the room.

    Suyi opened a new mobile phone, and WeChat, Weibo, and the player should be all down. After two minutes, I heard a lot of voices from the mobile phone.

    There are a lot of friends in her circle, but most of them are like a goodbye. When I met at work, I heard what I said, basically not talking privately. The work is also Wu Xue is tossing, who will give her so much a message.

    She stopped the baggage action and leaned back on the bed, picking up the phone on the charging and looking at it.

    Liu Wei: "What are you doing? Are you free to talk?"

    Liu Wei: "Why don't you come back to me..."

    Liu Wei: "Don't misunderstand, I don't mean anything to you. I just want to ask you something."

    Liu Wei: "[Congratulations for making a fortune, good luck]"

    Liu Wei: "Hey, have you traveled with the eagle? Then you can take care of me."

    Su Yi did not open the red envelope and returned to him.

    Suyi Girl: "Sorry, the phone was lost before, is there something?"

    The other party is almost a second back: "Is the phone lost? Otherwise I will send you one. I have a friend who just opened a mobile phone shop in Shanghai and can give you the latest models."

    Suyi Girl: "No, I have already bought, is there anything?"

    Liu Wei: "In fact, nothing is wrong."

    Suyi Girl: "[Cheers for our friendship.jpg] Ok, goodbye."

    Liu Wei: "...no, actually, something, that, can you tell me about your trip in recent months?"

    Su Yi pulled the corner of his mouth and was found by Wu Xue, who was opposite. He asked her: "What to look at, the expression is so rich."

    "Someone is asking me for my trip for the past few months."

    "Who," Wu Xue asked, "褚鹰?"

    "No, the friend of the eagle," Su Yi knocked the screen keyboard, said, "Last time I mentioned it, called Liu Wei."

    Wu Xue blurted out, the tone was very urgent: "Don't tell him!"

    Su Yi bowed his head and didn't pay attention to the person next to him: "I know, but this is a good question. Weibo, my support group is not on my daily trip, and I have been on the set recently..."

    Suyi Girl: "This can't be said, my agent will be angry [/封口]"

    Liu Wei: "Yes, your agent is awesome, the industry conscience, you are too lucky."

    ? ? ?

    She found that she and Liu Wei seemed to be separated from each other by a gap in the Pacific Ocean. It was impossible to understand the brain circuit of this person. They were preparing to close the dialog box, and the other party immediately sent another one.

    Liu Wei: "The room you live in is good, how many bedrooms? I just asked the eagle, he would not tell me."

    Suyi Girl: "How do you know which room we live in..."