26

Chapter 26

    The man rubbed her lips, the movements were still gentle, and I saw that there was restraint. He put his hand on her lower back and helped her block the doorknob.

    Su Yi laughed and told herself that she couldn't show her teeth when she kissed. She was about to close her eyes and suddenly felt her lips empty.

    ? ? ?

    Knot, is it over? ? ?

    The eagle held her body, lifted her up, quickly pulled away, and picked up the bag at the foot and put it on the table.

    "Strawberry." He sounded as usual.

    She doesn't want to eat strawberries at all!

    The man looked at her and stood still: "What happened?"

    Su Yi secretly licked his lips: "...no."

    "Have you had dinner?"

    She thought about it and asked: "Have you eaten?"

    "not yet."

    After eating the box lunch and eating a few strawberries, I was serious and said: "I didn't eat."

    She opened an app and scored a page. A plate of seafood hodgepodge succeeded in attracting her attention. She swallowed and said, "Let's go eat crayfish?"

    "it is good."

    It is too much trouble to eat a crayfish wearing a mask. She wears pair of glasses and a sports cap.

    Unexpectedly, just opened the door, I ran into the oncoming Wu Xue, and there was a porcelain cup in the other hand.

    "How come you came out, just, I dunk a little sesame paste..." Wu Xue’s words have not been finished yet. After seeing the people behind Suyi, they immediately screamed, and for a long time, "... oh, good evening. ”

    The eagle nodded and it was a response.

    Wu Xue moved his eyes back to Su Yi, and his smile on his face recovered quickly: "Where is this going?"

    Su Yi coughed a little: "Go to dinner."

    My artist just finished a big set of box lunches, and this will go to the restaurant again. Wu Xue can be said to be very angry: "You..."

    As soon as the words started, Su Yi was desperately trying to win her eyebrows.

    So Wu Xue can only talk at the corner of his mouth, saying: "Do you mind if you bring more people? I just didn't eat it."

    The crayfish shop was not nearby, and had to drive. Suyi just got on the co-pilot and WeChat received greetings from the back seat passengers.

    Wu Xue: "I just finished eating a box of twenty-six boxes of rice, now I have to go to eat late at night, do you want to mad at me or want to fat yourself?"

    Suyi Girl: "I just want to have a meeting, your sideline is a light bulb!"

    Wu Xue: "Do you think I want to come out? There are so many reporters nearby, you don't even wear a mask?"

    Su Yi did not return, she took the phone back into the bag, and then bent the elbows in the middle of the compartment, eyes looking straight at the vulture, the eye should be more flashing.

    Feeling the gaze, the eagle asked: "What happened."

    "You seem to be very busy lately," the fun of the art has not changed. "I will see you more."