"I have something to say to you with a little girl."

    "She came to ask me, what is your relationship with my brother," Yan Xi was forced to throw a word, "I also said that I brought a gift, this is to please me!"

    The meaning is, why don't you please me.

    The fun of the live show on the Internet is not small. Now the video that appeared in the eagle is still hanging on the popular homepage. Anyone who has brushed Weibo will see it.

    Moreover, if Yang Ruolin directly pointed out her name, it would be even more impossible not to know her relationship with the eagle.

    She sat across from Tunxi: "Give me another Yang Ruolin."

    Xiaoxi smiled: "Don't you care?"

    "No wonder you are worried about the peace of mind," Su Yi also laughed. "It seems that I want to go back to Beijing with her."

    "...I didn't tell you before. She lived near us when she was a child. I followed my brother every day, but my brother played games of shooting and jumping, and refused to bring her back."

    Suyi instantly filled the little eagle with a frowning eyebrow and shook his head and refused: "You are too dishy, ​​I don't want to play with you."

    She laughed and snorted and didn't take it back for a long time.

    Tunxi: "...What are you laughing at?"

    "Nothing," she waved. "You go on."

    "My brother went to school to stay, and immediately entered the military after graduation. She didn't even have a phone number for my brother. I still asked if I wanted it," Xiaoxi whispered. "But I didn't give it. Later, when I was in high school, she went abroad." I have been studying abroad and I came back some time ago."

    Suyi seems to know how to nod and get up and prepare to enter the bathroom.

    "Wait," Yan Xi took her. "You have no other questions to ask me?!"

    "what is the problem?"

    "For example, she is not beautiful, how is her family... and so on."

    "I don't care, why do you want to ask those. And you haven't said it before, she is a beautiful family, I remember."

    褚溪瞪大眼: "Then you are not afraid that my brother was taken away by her?"

    Suyi smiled and didn't talk, pulled out his hand and went straight into the bathroom.

    If the eagle has a meaning for Yang Ruolin, how can she not turn herself?

    Now, the eagle is already her, and no one can take it.

    Not that she is confident.

    But she has enough confidence in the eagle.

    **

    An Zhen is not there, Wu Xue has completely taken over the job of assistant.

    On this day, Su Yi felt that something was wrong with the bed.

    The headache is splitting and the throat is still hurting.

    Wu Xue fired the temperature and measured the amount, 38 degrees 5, and burned.

    "To take a leave today," Wu Xue looked at the red silk in her eyes. "It's hard to be like this."

    "It's not uncomfortable," Su Yi said with a sigh of relief, and sighed a few pills. "It's a day off tomorrow, and I don't have much play today, I can come back at noon."