He raised his eyebrows and put his hand on her head: "What?"

    Her body is soft, her body is fragrant, and her voice is too good: "...I am a little deep sea phobia."

    I knew that there was still such a scene, and I would not come to this project.

    There was a huge octopus monster next to it, and the whole boat was screaming, and the art closed his eyes, and a warm touch came from his ear.

    The man put her ear on it.

    The surrounding sound suddenly stopped a lot. She could feel the temperature between the eagle's palm, and the clear and audible heartbeat in her arms. After a moment, she slammed into her heart.

    In the end, there was a violent sway. The eagle squinted at her with one hand, but it didn't feel bumpy at all.

    After she came out of the pirate hall, she only slowed down and was distressed by the mobile phone. Someone pulled her clothes around her, and she looked down.

    It was the bear child on the boat, and the face was dumb: "Sister, I just hit you, sorry."

    Su Yi pulled out a smile: "...nothing."

    "Mom said that your phone seems to be in the water," he thought, taking out two crumpled ten dollars from his pocket. "Sister, I will pay you one."

    Su Yi really laughed this time. The mother of the child also came up and said a few apologies, saying that he could compensate for a part. Su Yi quickly swayed and refused.

    After the mother and the child left, the eagle loosened the hand placed around her waist: "Well?"

    The waist is empty, and the regret of the funeral is written on the face: "Well."

    She originally wanted to use the eagle's mobile phone to call Wu Xue and report the phone, but because she couldn't remember Wu Xue's phone number, she could only give up.

    She was not very sensitive to numbers since she was a child. Even her mobile phone number has been used for a long time to reluctantly remember, and she was still stunned when she read it.

    Yan Ying took out his mobile phone, downloaded the Disney App, and handed it to her: "Look, where do you want to go."

    Su Yi thought about it and took his mobile phone: "Let's go find a princess to take a photo, then go eat."

    The princess has not found it yet, but she first found Mickey.

    The people around me were all going to take pictures with Mickey. This time, Mickey came up with her own children. She went to the side of Suyi and put a self-portrait poSS, suggesting that she took a photo.

    The cameraman, Mr. Yu, opened the phone and brought the camera. He slammed two times and finished shooting.

    The art of not yet posing: "..."

    Looking up, she didn't even open her eyes on the screen, and she was so happy: "You can't wait for me to blink."

    After shooting Mickey, Suyi found Snow White again.

    Come back, the princess was shot well.

    And she didn't blink.

    "...Do you want to be right with me," she said. "Take her so beautifully, make me so ugly!"

    The eagle glanced at the screen: "No."

    Su Yi is still zooming in on the photo: "What?"