Don't look at Wu Xue's short stature, but his strength is not small, and he is too lazy to say anything to Liang Bo's agent. After entering the car, he sat in the back seat of the car.

    Ten minutes later, Wu Xue came up.

    "What are you talking about?"

    "What else can you talk about?" Wu Xue pulled the door. "Let's cooperate with the hype, give a step, and say that it is mutual help between the peers."

    "Help a head," Su Yi played with music, said, "Today I saw a lot of good friends to help me spray Liangbo, I feel comfortable until now, even the black powder under my Weibo Got a lot."

    "What is this, black to deep natural powder?" Wu Xue finished, the words turned, "Yes, the money on your sister's side, I helped you to fight."

    "Well," he couldn't live because of this death. Suzui's face was calm and reopened. He continued to play in the game. Like what he thought of, he asked, "Is the material of the old grandmother's house sent? Autumn is over."

    Wu Xue nodded: "All sent."

    An Zhen carefully poked his head from the co-pilot: "Sister, what are you talking about?"

    "Nothing." Wu Xue leaned back on the cushion and did not speak again.

    **

    The eagle originally planned to stay in Shanghai for two or three days. Come and check the branch's project. By the way, see the art and go back.

    As a result, I found some tricks when I first came, and stayed in the branch for a few days.

    In the office, the assistant just gave him a cup of coffee, and the coffee came in from now until now.

    The troops are used to it and don't like to drink these things.

    The phone rings, the man looks at the caller ID, the corner of the mouth evokes a slight arc, then closes the file page on the computer and raises his hand.

    "Oh, are you free today?" There was a bit quiet, and I didn't know where she was hiding.

    Since joining the group, he has only been to the studio once and has finally left in a hurry.

    He looked up at the schedule next to him and said, "What happened."

    Suyi: "I heard that there is a restaurant that is delicious. Let's go together?"

    The eagle lie down on the back of the chair and was about to say something. He heard the name of someone crying in the background. She hurriedly said, "I am hanging out, I am working hard."

    The phone was immediately hanged, and the eagle squinted between the eyes, then got up and pressed the call button.

    The assistant came in very quickly: "Hey, what's the matter?"

    Ying Ying said: "The afternoon time is empty."

    The assistant asked: "Do you want to postpone the personnel meeting?"

    When they first arrived in Shanghai, his boss received an anonymous letter, exposing the hands and feet of Vice President Qi on some projects. However, these operations alone could not be completed. They have been arresting various departments. I want to catch other co-workers and do a good job. In the past few days, he has turned over the report, let alone the big boss.

    "Push," said the eagle. "If you can't, stay a few more days, nothing."

    Assistant: "Okay, I will go to the notice."