Ok? ? ?

    Just one? !

    She thought about it and took a picture in the mirror.

    Suyi Girl: "I am working. [Image]"

    Eagle: "Okay."

    Chat... ends.

    Suyi flipped his phone over his knee: "... Makeup."

    The makeup artist gave her a lighter look, and the eyeliner at the end of the eye was slightly upturned, and a pair of eyes were very attractive.

    She thought about it, didn't think so, waited for the makeup artist to finish the lipstick, picked up the phone, specially picked a filter and took another one.

    I am preparing to send it in the past, and send a picture to the opposite side.

    On the picture, the man wore a white t-shirt and shorts, as if he had just finished running, and the clothes were a little wet before the clothes.

    His lips are upturned, followed by a sentence: "Just finished."

    Su Yi returned without a head and tail: "Is it together?"

    Yingying: "Well, wait for you to kill."

    Suyi wants to say that the sport I said and what you said may not be a type.

    She swallowed, first saved the photo, then tightened the phone, a pair of faces that were afraid of the people around them.

    Can't wait for the filming, Suyi had to pity with him to say "a moment to contact", and put the phone to continue to make up.

    The makeup artist said: "I really like to give you makeup, and the painting is broken and beautiful."

    "...No," said Suyi. "If the painting is broken, Li Min can see that he will come back and redraw it."

    The makeup artist can't help but say: "I know, don't worry, look at me before I talk to the director of the screenwriter. I must paint you beautifully."

    Before the last step of the makeup, Su Yi went in and changed the costume.

    Her role in "Under the Dark" is the best name, specializing in serving the famous man, named Yu Ji, earning money by buying and selling news, and later met the man, the two met fairly well, wrong Wrong in her birth, she missed the best years. Finally, the man and the pure woman hosted a lifetime of love, and she was discovered when she passed the message for the man, and was shot dead.

    The costume she appeared was a blue and white cheongsam with a beautiful splash on the top and a cluster of orchids at the bottom.

    When she came out of the fitting room, even Wu Xue was stunned.

    In order to cater to the role, Xu Qianxi's costume is a high-knot cheongsam, which is directly exposed to the thigh roots, but the art is not.

    The cheongsam completely wrapped her figure, the white legs on the side were looming, the hands were long and sturdy, and they were placed on the waist and matched with her good face. It was just a family celebrity who had just come out from the streets of the Republic of China.

    "Okay," the screenwriter didn't know when she had stood at the door, and she saw her clearly bright. "It's perfect... perfect."

    He is very concerned about this script, and he has been spinning on the set for a long time today.