Thunder stroke the tree in front of my open window.

What the heck?

Oh God I'm sorry! I swear I wasn't calling you crazy at all, haha.

Let's talk about my poor pure soul next time, I might say something unpleasant to God again.

.........

Yesterday I planned on how to give the ring and necklace with seals to Minato.

It turns out that after planning the said man visited my home along with his wife.
I thought that it was a coincidence that I was super lucky.

So I executed my plan perfectly and safely, no suspicion arose so I'm perfectly safe!

Kushina was extremely happy to also receive a gift from me.

I gave her a normal necklace, I ofcourse do not want to be bias so I gave kushina a gift even though that won't save her life.

For the sake of the plot still being predictable than I shall sacrifice a little amount of people to save many's life.

The kyuubi will be attacking anytime soon so I should just sleep while I'm waiting for the right time.

I woke up to my shaking crib, it's probably because the kyuubi has already been released and he is currently exuding a terrifying pressure that immobile's normal people and weaker ninja's.

I pretended to be scared and cried like a normal infant, mother and father busted the door open as mother hurriedly picked me up and run off with father on her side.

As they were running away from the kyuubi and into the evacuation center, I just happen to have my rinnegan on for safety measures. That was when I made eye contact with the kyuubi also known as the Nine Tailed Fox.

Kurama stared at me for a good ten seconds before I broke the contact and fell asleep despite the chaos everywhere. You can say that I'm pretty brave to sleep in this kind of situation.

........

Yesterday after the nine tails attacked the village was Kushina's burrying event or something.

And I had to keep my eyes open to show respect for Kushina's death.

Naruto was born that day and that day was also the fall of the fourth hokage.

The Fourth Hokage aka Minato had one of his legs crippled, I didn't know how but it was probably the side effects of saving Minato.

So like in the anime hiruzen became hokage once again.

Right now was the day after the kyuubi attack. I as usual were trying to open all of my tenketsu at once.

Cause last time I was only able to open a half of the usual number.

Going into a meditative state, I used my chakra to force open my tenketsu or chakra points.

-2 hours-

Hurray!

I'm finally done with my tenketsu opening. Now, when I can walk than I shall do my chakra control training.

For now I should expand my chakra.

And to also thicken my chakra source, so when I use a drop of chakra would be like using one cup of chakra or even better is being able to use one bucket of chakra in one drop.

I should think of other things in the future, for now I should focus on expanding the quality and quantity of my chakra.

Clearing my thoughts to focus my mind. I used the amount of chakra I can access to surround the surrounding area near our house.

One meter,

Two meters,

Three meters,

Four meters...

Ten meters...

Eighteen meters,

Nineteen meters,

Twenty meters...

Thirty meters...

Forty five meters...

Sixty meters...

Sweat trickled down from my forehead stretching my chakra to at least a hundred meters, will be the goal I'm gonna reach.

Every day I expand my chakra quantity by stretching it out by a hundred meters, failing to reach my goal for the past 4 days only reaching the hundred meters goal after a week of doing the same thing again and again.

I was Of course was disappointed that I wasted so many time expanding my chakra for I thought that I would be done before a week.

Knowing that my goal is reached than maybe resting for today won't hurt, it's not like something bad is gonna happen right?

Falling asleep the instant they laid me down in my crib.

I was unaware of the eyes watching me sleep, leaving only before dawn–

.........

A/N : Hey guys!

I'm out of hiatus and when I looked at the reads I thought it was just a bug or an illusion.

So I left my Wattpad app and closed the app, after I opened the app again and looked at the reads again, made me think that it wasn't an illusion at all!

I'll tell you guys a secret that is actually not a secret, the thing is, I only made this book purely out of fun, or in short for my entertainment.

The thought of this book getting many reads haven't even crossed my mind at all.

I hope none of you found my writing's annoying, cause I don't tolerate haters 🙂.

So if there are any haters in here than you better piss off cause I did nothing to offend you😅.