"Dark Shadow gets harder to control in the darkness..." He mumbled.

My ear twitched at his words, "I'm sure they wouldn't make you use him."

By the time I had already told him that, Pixiebob and Mandalay were already explaining the training.

Apparently, Class 1-B was lurking in the forest along the path and their job is to scare us. We get in teams of two and make our way along the path.

People were already drawing straws, then pairing up with the others. I was standing around waiting for my partner.

That's when I noticed Izuku walking over to me, "H-hey (Y/N)!" He called to me.

I waved at the green haired boy, "Izuku! I'm guessing we're partners?" I smiled at him.

"Looks like it!" Izuku smiled in return.

"I'm glad! We don't seem to take that much anymore." I had pouted at my words.

Izuku was raising an eyebrow, "Well with how busy we've been recently, it'd make sense..."

"I know, Trust me I do! I just want to spend more time with everyone." I rubbed the back of my head, my ears lowering in embarrassment.

I could hear the explosions from Katsuki in the background as he raged over being paired with Todoroki. The two were already making their way into the forest.

Izuku and I were waiting for our turn when suddenly I heard an explosion. I didn't really think much of it until out the corner of my eye I seen blue flames.

My eyes widened at the sight of it, "I-Izuku!" I stammered.

When I looked over he was also frozen in fear, Mandalay and Pixiebob were already quick to protect us and the others in the area.

A few villains had walked up to us. At this point I was too frozen in fear to care, I was terrified. Katsuki had just went into those woods! Not that I doubt him but I'm concerned about his safety!

That's when I heard Izuku yell towards Mandalay, "I know where Kota is! I'm going to get him!"

My ears perked up at the words, my mind flashing back to the little boy I was so fond of. "I'm coming with you!" I quickly jumped into the conversation.

"Be safe you two!" Mandalay called out she dodged another attack.

Izuku and I nodded, taking off running. I followed the boy, keeping up to speed with him. We made our way up the mountain, I was still worn out from the training before hand.

"He should be here!" Izuku tells me as he slowed down, scanning the area.

I was on high alert, my ears picking up every little sound. Making sure there wasn't a single villain nearby.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" A little boy cried out.

I quickly turned to the front of me, only to see Kota running towards me. I dropped to my knees, hugging the boy as he ran into my arms.

"Hey, Hey. It's okay Kota. We're here to help, I promise." I rubbed him back as I did my best to comfort him.

He was clinging to my shirt, shaking like a leaf on a tree. I wasn't sure as to why until my ears twitched. I heard loud footsteps coming our way.

I had grabbed Izuku and picked up Kota, taking them behind one of the giant rocks.

"Oho! I need to find that kid!" The man's boomed as he spoke.

I wasn't sure as to why but I was squeezing Izuku's hand so tight. I was scared to death, I wasn't sure what to do.

"(Y/N)..." Izuku has whispered to me.

I looked over at the boy, seeing how his face was full of concern.

"W-What?" I whispered in return.

"You're going to be an amazing pro hero. Don't doubt yourself, especially now when we need you the most." Izuku had told me, a smile across his face.

My ears lowered at the words, I wanted to cry. I had let go of his hand and put Kota down.

"You stay here no matter what, you hear me?" I tell Kota.

"B-but what about you two?!" Kota whispered yelled.

I could only smile, "We have to protect you. Of course nothing will happen to us!" I have him a thumbs up.

Right before Izuku and I revealed our position to the man.

"Let's go you nasty piece of shit!" I grinned at the man, staring at the muscles formed around his arm.

The man turned to me, grinning as well. "Look what we have here... Two stuck up brats!"

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for such a late update. But thank you so much for 600+ reads! I'm going to bed now so hopefully I get the next chapter up. Thank you!