Sleepover

Disclaimer: Victorious and it's characters belong to its original owners. No money is being made from this story.

It's been a week since Jade and Cat announced their relationship, and if the weekend wasn't torture enough, the rest of the week was death itself.

Neither seemed to have a problem in showing their affection publicly. Many teachers were totally surprised by Jade's attitude towards her new girlfriend, completely sweet when she thought no one was watching and a second later, threatening if someone looked at them, judging them or underestimating Cat. Actually, not very different from when she was with Beck, but this time it really bothered me to see them holding hands or for Jade to carry her books to help to her locker while she was skipping instead of walking, it was completely irritating. Both seemed lost in each other during lunch, of course, when they didn't take the opportunity to disappear into the Janitor's Closet for their make out sessions and yes, unfortunately, I was the one that had to catch them in the act while I was looking for a place to be alone. I opened the door and saw them, kissing in the most tender way and I fell apart. I only apologized, looking down, I couldn't stand the scene I had just witnessed and closed the door slamming it and walking as quickly as possible to the bathroom on the second floor, which fortunately was empty.

I looked in the mirror and I couldn't help the tears that fell out of frustration and anger, but also of desolation and helplessness, even sadness.

I felt someone opening the door and hurried into one of the stalls. I saw Jade's red boots but she didn't say a word, I knew she was waiting for me to come out so we could talk and she had no intentions of leaving, so I finally went out and played dumb.

"Vega," she said with regret, which took me by surprise. "I'm sorry about before, you didn't need to see that."

"It's okay Jade, everything is fine," I said with a half smile. "I should've knock before entering, don't worry, really. What are you doing here? Don't you have class?"

"No, I have a free period," she said giggling answering my overloaded declaration and questions. "Cat asked me to invite you to my house tonight, we are going to watch a movie and, well, talk."

"No offense, really thank you, but I don't want to be a third wheel."

"Vega," she says changing her tone to her typical threatening one. "My house, seven, is a friend's night, period."

And just like that she turned around and left. How could I say no to such a nice invitation?

I spent all afternoon wondering if I should go until Cat called begging me with that tender voice of hers, promising that there wouldn't be little love scenes and since I really longed spending time with my friends, I accepted. It was an interesting evening, I arrived at about 7:10 pm, Jade had an I said seven sharp face that nobody seemed to be able to change. I didn't know if she was upset that I wasn't punctual or that I came here after all. Maybe she wanted some time alone with her girlfriend and here was Tori meddling in, but hey, as the night went by we relaxed and had fun. We watched a couple of Disney movies because the little kitty didn't survive more than ten minutes with the horror flick that Jade chose. We painted our nails black at Cat's request to please her girlfriend, yuk, the rainbow! We laughed at the things that had happened in class, we ate pizza and now are preparing to go to bed. It's four in the morning and we are exhausted.

"I can take the couch in the living room," I offer due to the fact that they are girlfriends, obviously they are going to sleep together and at this moment, I am a third wheel.

"Dooon't! Jade's bed is big, the three of us fit without a problem, right love?" Cat says offering me a place and once again hurting my ego. "Love" is just that, although they both have spent the entire night avoiding acting like a couple, these corny romantic words bring me back to reality in a millisecond. They are girlfriends!