"This bitch came all in our shit, spillin shit on young Queen and being disrespectful." Vincent said folding his arms.

 "She bumped into me!" she yelled throwing down her glass.

 "bitch you aint even supposed to be over here, don't you know no fucking better!" Pharaoh spoke to her like a child. 

"say my man don't disrespect her like that, she a female why you even in her face." 

The guy said defending her.

 "nah she a bitch, and if she any kind of female then the bitch is a dog." Vincent chimed in.

 "look, when it comes to mine, man, woman, child or cat, mane I don't give a fuck, I suggest yall get the fuck on away from here you and that bitch." Pharaoh said walking closer to dude

"I aint gone be too many more bitches BITCH." She spat getting into Pharaohs face.

 I could see his fist ball up so I stood and grabbed his arm.

 I squeezed between him before he could stop me.

 "look you cum suckin ass bottom feeder get the fuck out my man face." 

She place her long red nail in my face.

 "make me hoe"

 that triggered something in me and I smacked her hand and she reached over and grabbed my hair. 

Pharaoh elbow her in the chin 

"look out dumb bitch." He said shoving her back. 

The guy taking up for her swung at him and Vincent caught his throw and came back with a left hook.

 I punched the girl in the nose, and another guy I'm guessing, a friend of the other guy came and jumped on Vincent's back pounding him in it. 

I had the girl on the ground smashing her face in when I felt someone pull me up, it was Diane. 

One of the stripper's dancer friends came for Diane and she flipped her on her back to the ground and stomped her.

 Now it was me stopping Diane.

 We turned to see Raoh and Vince stomping the shit out of the two boys.

 Security came and separated Vince but didn't touch Raoh.

 "Hey Roah man chill." One guy yelled out. 

"nigga go get Frank!" Pharaoh yelled giving the guy one last kick and the shoving security off of Vince.

 He looked around for me then rushed to my side.

 He grabbed me examining my face. 

"baby you ok?" he asked then his eyes widened and he touched my face. It stung.

 "that dirty ass bitch scratched my girl face" he yelled trying to get to her.

 "baby chill, its ok lets just go." 

"Naw fuck that do you see your face!?"

 now I was worried. Security hauled the other four we were fighting away.

 Roah grabbed ice from the chiller bucket and a napkin and held it to the scar on my face. I looked in the reflection of the bucket the scar was small. 

"you drama queen " I said to Raoh and kissed his lips.

 Diane watched us for a moment then walked over to check on Vincent.

 "baby can we please leave I don't want to get in trouble." I pleaded

 "hold on mama, everything gone be ok I promise."