EGYPT Chapter13

I was feeling super good, grinding and dancing in my seat sipping my glass of Dom. When I felt eyes on me. 

I turned to see Diane's man Vincent staring at me.

 He was handsome if you liked the fair skin pretty boy types with hazel eyes and pearly white straight teeth, ok so yeah he wasn't bad to look at but just not my type. 

He got up and sat next to me. 

"So Roah Roah, that's like ya mans?" 

his accent was funny "where you from?"

 "Oh I'm from the boogie down Bronx Shorty."

 "NY huh?"

 "yeah" he smiled nodding to the music "but I been in the Lou going on 4 yeahrz"

 "how old are you?"

 he gave me a panty wetting smile "32 ma, whats good?"

 "Oh damn I didn't think you were that old."

 "Old?! That aint old thats mad young!"

 "no I didn't mean you were old, just...I'm sorry just meant you look good for your age."

 He smiled then moved one of my curls from my eye "yeah you too."

 I giggled "you don't even know how old I am"

 "you look 16."

 I burst out laughing when I noticed his hand on my knee, which made me jump up. The champagne had definitely had me tripping, because all of this was inappropriate and Raoh would kill us both.

 Just then I made eye contact with Pharaoh from across the room, he was standing next to Diane. 

His eyes darted between Vincent and I and he looked pissed as he began to storm over.

 "oh shit" I said trying to walk to meet him and ran dead into a stripper spilling her champagne all over her and a little on me. 

"oh shit my bad." I sad wiping my dress.

 "Bitch watch where the fuck you going!" she said to me. it took me by surprise.

 "excuse me!?" i said pissed

 "you heard me, square ass bitch."

 She snatched a napkin off of our table and that really did it for me.

 "Man say, first of all you in our section, you not even supposed to be walking through here!" I yelled

 "bitch I can walk anywhere in this club I choose." She looked me up and down the tried to push by me. 

I smacked her hand and shoved her back 

"oh bitch you got the wrong one on the right day, hoe." I said taking my earrings off. 

She tried to come at me and right then Vincent stepped up and caught her with his forearm.

 "nah hell nah bitch, you better fall the fuck back." 

She smacked his arm. "uhn uhn oh hell no nigga don't put yo fuckin hands on me" she screamed and a tall guy walked over. 

"baby you good?" He said standing in front of her. 

Right then I felt strong arms around me pulling me back into my seat behind them. I didn't have to look up to know it was Pharaoh.

 "what's the muh fuckin problem folk?" he spoke in a hostile tone.