*Still Friends*

I closed my eyes as Joong instructed. I can feel his warm breath on my face. He still has his thumb on my lip and I felt the urge to bite.

I felt him raise my chin up, his breath is becoming closer. I opened my eyes and saw his face inching closer. I flinched a little, he smiled. He opened his eyes and looked into mine. "I told you to close your eyes." he whispered.

"I'm not sure how to do it, I might be bad at it." I whined.

"You talk too much. Use your mouth properly." Joong smirked at me.

"I'm nervous! I have never -"

He suddenly closed the gap and placed his lips on mine.

I didn't know what to do, but I felt Joong's hand on my cheek, his lips moving ever so slowly, asking me to reciprocate.

Eventually, I closed my eyes and gave in to the feeling. I slowly moved my lips to the rhythm Joong is playing. His fingers laced around my nape, urging me closer. I obliged. His tongue knocked on my lips, asking for entrance.

I parted my lips for him. Soon after, our tongues started to dance. It's more intoxicating than the alcohol we just consumed, it's more alluring than the perfume Joong had on earlier today.

We parted for air, I can't look at him for some reason. I was just sitting there, eyes closed; heaving and a smile on my lips. I plopped on the bed, still with my eyes closed "Wow." was the only thing that I can say.

I felt my side dip and I saw Joong on his side staring at me "I thought you don't know how to kiss?" he asked.

"I guess I have a great teacher?" I closed my eyes. I took a few breaths and I reached out and touched his lips "Maybe I need a little more practice?"

I made the move on him this time.

I grabbed his shoulders and guided him down for another kiss. This time, I didn't hold back. What started to be a slow, lazy kiss became fevered. Our hands exploring each other, his fingers lacing mine. He started to kiss down my neck, unbuttoning my shirt. His palms tracing my hips.

I moan.

He kissed me again.

"Be mine." he whispered.

He continued to kiss me.

"Yes..." I whispered into the kiss.

He made his way again down to my neck, to my chest and started to kiss there.

"Nine..."

The way he said my name is so sensual.

He started kissing my stomach. Licking places I never knew existed.

"Nine..."

How is he doing this?

"Nine..."

How can he talk while kissing me?

"Nine... wake up!"

I woke up in his arms, the sunlight flooding the room.

"You are having a nightmare." Joong looked concerned. I am still in his arms.

I immediately sat, confusion was running in my head. And it hurts.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

I noticed wetness in my pants. I bolted out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. I locked the door and started puking.

A wet dream? What am I, 15?

I can't let Joong see that I soiled his shorts. "Uhm Joong, can you lend me another pair of shorts? I puked on what I have on now." I lied.

A quick knock came on the door, I slightly opened it. Aside from the fresh pair of shorts, he also handed in a small basin and some soap. "Don't wash it. Just soak it in, I'll do my laundry later."

I quickly undressed. I cannot believe the excessive amount of come on the underwear. All of this from a wet dream. I washed it a little to erase traces of my 'man juice'. I cleaned myself a little and headed out the room.

"What happened last night?" I asked him. I see him blush a little. "We kissed right?"

"Yes." he answered but did not meet my eyes.

"I was good?" I joked and smiled at him. Trying to take the awkwardness of it all away.

"You were phenomenal!" he then laughed.

"Fuck you! You were supposed to teach me." I threw a pillow at him.

"Honestly, I thought I wasn't your first kiss." he said sheepishly. I can see a blush creep down his neck.

"So what happened?"

"You fell asleep."

I stared at him for a while.

"You plopped down on the bed, said wow then you slept on me."

Oh okay, at least I didn't make a complete fool out of my self. "But why are we cuddling when I woke up?"

"You cuddled me first." Joong said wagging his finger at me.

"For real?" I asked.

"For real." he smiled "You even started to place your face in the nook of my armpit and started sniffing."

Well, I guess I still made a fool of myself. I can't believe I did it while sleeping.

"I remember us kissing but I don't remember that!"

"Because you fell asleep after you said I was a good teacher."

"But was I really good?" I asked him for reassurance.

"Yes..." his smile suddenly diminished a little "if you kiss Mean, he'll get addicted."

Ah yes... the reason for the kiss.

He then looked at me, I can tell he wants to ask me a question. "What?"

"Was my kiss good?" He asked. Joong Archen, the most confident boy that I know is asking me if he is a good kisser?

"Yes, the best so far." I answered.

"I'm your only kiss."

I laughed out loud. Yeah, I forgot about that. "Well, who should I compare it to?"

He threw a towel at me "Go, shower. You smell like puke."

He gave me clean clothes to change to.

I stood under the hot water, I touched my lips and thought about our kiss. Fuck. I still want to kiss him, to let him explore the rest of me. I get hard under the shower and started to touch myself down there. I remember how he touched my face, how his tongue traced my lips.

I stopped. This is wrong. He is still my friend.

I quickly changed the water temperature to cold. I made the bath quick.

I went to the sink to brush my teeth, the mirror blocked by the moist from the steam of the shower. I wiped it enough so I can see my face and I started to talk to myself.

"Nine Kornchid, this is wrong. He is your best friend. You can't have romantic or lustful feelings towards him!"

I finished brushing my teeth and stared at my reflection some more. This new feeling in my chest is going to ruin our friendship and I can't allow that.

I wiped the mirror some more and that is when I noticed something.

Red marks lining my chest, under my collar bone.

My breath hitched for a second. What is this?