"And he was like, 'girl you're gonna have my babies one day' bitch I've got that nigga on lock down" I laughed hard as hell. I was happy for my bestie tho. Xavier was a nice guy. He hangs out with Jamari and Rameek and he is the nicest and calmest of them. I liked him for my bestie.
"Alright girl. If you're happy, I'm happy."
"Speaking of being happy. When are you gonna let Jamari get a taste? " Pamela said smacking my ass in the process.

 When are you gonna let Jamari get a taste? " Pamela said smacking my ass in the process

"Shut up Pam. And just to set things straight, he's never gonna get a taste" Pamela laughed as we continued shopping.
"Whatever you say girl."
"You and Tania need to stop this"

*Jamari*

"Immediately I woke up, I took my ass to make her breakfast cos damn. She might beat my ass" Rameek lamented to us as we practiced. I was laughing hard at his ass. Him and Tania were crazy as fuck.
"Man your girl is a workload" Xavier said, causing us to laugh again.

"Shut up

"Shut up. That's my wife" Rameek said before making a dunk.
I've been practicing today. Earlier today I attended a meeting at the family company. I didn't acknowledge my fathers presence one bit. I wasn't ready for negative vibes. i was focused on my money.
We have this big game coming up, so coach was making us give everything we've got.
I was having a good time with the boys. That is the ones I fuck with.
I dribbled bouncing the ball as I headed to make a three pointer. I just loved being extra sometimes.
I spot Sean tryna come take the ball from me. I dribbled him causing him to trip and fall. Ha! Serves him right.
"Damn dude don't be rough! " I heard him yell after me. I paid him no mind as I made my three pointer.
"Nigga keep up" I said walking over to him.
"You mad cause your ex cook might be working for me soon." he said smirking at me. Dude is bluffing. He doesn't know the half.
"Ex cook? I don't have an ex cook. If your talking bout Luna, nigga she would have called you by now right? " I had him where I wanted him. His expression said it. I smirked at him before jogging to join the remaining guys.

Practice was over and finally I'd be heading home. I haven't seen Luna all day. But she was gonna come in to make me some dinner. I said goodbye to the boys before heading for home.
Stepping in through the door, the aroma of lamb chops hit me. Damn.
I made my way to the kitchen. Luna's fine ass was at the stove. Watching her cook was satisfying.
"Hey" I finally spoke gaining Luna's attention.
"Jamari. Hey" she said smiling, wiping her hands down her apron. She looked really pretty today.
"What's good? " I asked walking towards her.
"Well these lamb chops are good" I starred at the food and my tongue became alive. Reaching for a piece in the pan Luna smacked my hand.
"Oww!"
"Nigga go and shower. You stink of sweat. And you haven't washed your hands. Have some manners and go freshen up"
"Well damn grandma, fine" I said as I headed for the staircase.
"I ain't your grandma! " I chuckled at her rant. With her short ass.
I tossed my bag pack on the couch in my room and headed into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and turned the water on. I brushed my teeth as I waited for the water to heat up.
Finally I took a quick bath washing off the sweat and dirt from the day.