"You dogs are stupid", it whined.

* 10 minutes later*

Where's Y/n at? I heard his door open. The dog jumped of me and tried climbing the stairs to get up there. He came downstairs with clean clothes and a... carrier?

 carrier?

He looked at me

He looked at me.

"Look at what I found in the attic".

Y/n's pov

I found this dog carrier in the attic. I was trying to find something for Senior Doggo, and I found this. I picked up Senior Doggo and put him in it.

"I'm going to the store",

"Can I come?",

"Sure, let's go", Ben got up and then kinda morphed into a more natural looking person. He has regular blue eyes instead of his black and red eyes and his clothes well he came in a hoodie and jeans. I scratched Senior Doggo's ear while we walked out.

"What about your door?",

"I'll deal with that later",

"Ok", we walked to my bike and I got on. I looked at Ben.

"What's wrong?", he sighed.

"Nothing", he got on. I started the bike, I  got onto the street and started driving. I felt arms wrap around me. Hehe, he was embarrassed. It's not my fault I can't afford a car.

*15 minutes later*

I drove us to the mall.

"The mall?",

"Yup, so I can buy Senior Doggo some stuff", he just nodded. We walked inside to find a Petco or something. I got a lot of stares from people. Ben grabbed my sleeve and pulled on it. "What?", he pointed at a Petco. "Oh, thanks", we walked towards the store.

"I'm gonna get Smile something",

"Isn't that like Jeff's dog or something",

"Yeah", we walked in and started looking for stuff. Puppy food, where is the puppy food!? Oh, puppy food. Senior Doggo started licking my chin. I grabbed a bag, then I looked for bowls. I'll just get him these bowls with cats on them. I'll take these things for now. I walked towards the counter and put the stuff on. I paid with the drug dealer money. It was 950. I saw Ben come back with nothing.

"What happened to buying something for Smile?",

"I didn't find anything",

"Oh, let's go buy some snacks or something",

"Hell yeah!", we walked to a shop, I don't even know the name, and cleared the shelves. I used 200 dollars on junk food. I don't regret it. We were walking back to my motorcycle. We put stuff in my backpack, in my department on my motorcycle, and I made Ben carry the rest. I threw a few stuff at people for honking at us. It was a fun ride back. We unloaded everything and took it to the living room. I took Senior Doggo out of the thing and put him some food and water. I bought tape. I put tape to cover the whole doorway. Me and Ben, we brought some bean bags out of my closet, got our snacks and did an all nighter.