Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Clenching my teeth from the pain I manage to spit out, "You sick bitch! I've been tortured before, repeatedly in fact I almost died from one! One when I was only a baby, this just tickles." I snarl out, and she smirks.

"Great, then you won't have any problem with it all then. Second question; where is the garden located? The one that houses vampires, where is it?" 

"I. Don't. Know. Ask Marcel, he's the one who made it. Or my Aunt, she knows where it is, I don't."

"I don't believe you!" 

"What did I tell you? If I tell you the truth you don't have to believe it, it's the truth. You don't believe it, that's your problem not mine." My voice is strong, and she hisses slightly.

"Let's try this again, I will kill everyone you've ever talked to or ever known. Starting with your godfather Marcellus Gerard, and then moving on to hmm... Your mother then maybe, oh I know! You Aunt, Uncle Kol, and then your sweet little daddy. But I will save the best for last. That handsome day-walker, Kyle isn't it?" She says with a coyly smirk.

Struggling against the chain, I show my true form hissing at her despite the pain. "Maybe I'll go kill him now, leverage and all." Then, a thought dawned on me and I smirk at her.

"You won't though. Only because, you dont' have anyone else to question or in your custody. If you did, you'd be torturing Kyle right now not me.

"I get kept in the dark for my own safety, but him he knows everything he's Marcel's right hand man. You don't have him, or anyone, so you won't kill anybody. Because you aren't strong enough." The strength and dignity behind me voice makes her falter for a split second.

She laughs, and picks up the shocker stick thing and touches it right to my stomach making me scream bloody murder. Gently pulling it back she grabs my chin forcing me to look her in her eyes. "I will make you an offer.

"One that not many people get from me, or from anybody. I'm going to rule this city, the witches are going to rule this city and the wolves... They will be nothing but guard dogs, if fact I have leverage on them right now and the vampires -- they won't step foot in this town anymore.

"Since your all three rolled into one, join me. Rule with me like you were born to, be the Queen and make everybody finally listen to you. No more being told what to do, it will be splendid. What do you say your highness?" She says smoothly, and looking up at her I snort.

"Here's my offer. Free me now, and I won't kill you no one will and you'll get to live in the splendid resort called; The Benefactor. It's a wonderful get away for those warted up witches, no magic is able to be used there, you get two meals a day.

"AND a wonderful spa treatment. Nothing like being bathed in Hen bane the only herb that repels witches. As for your offer, go to hell." She roughly releases me, and I smirk. "Offer's going... Going... And gone." 

Flicking her wrist hard, a long stream of water hits me in the head and yanking it out of the way I scream as it continues to burn. Astra laughing menacingly, and I scream louder as it burns through my hair, scalp, and skull.

The water stops, and she leaves the room calling over her shoulder, "Think about it darling! I'm powerful you know! You don't want me as an enemy." She says closing the door and latching it, bolting it, and chaining it shut. 

---------------------------------------

End Adriana's POV, start Hayley's

Walking up the stairs I turn to the left and open up my daughters door, peering over at the bed which is neatly made and hasn't moved since yesterday. "Adriana? Honey are you in there?" I call, but she isn't answering. I move over to the bathroom and knock on it.