Unintentional protector

Jinkx's p.o.v. 

That night after Blade had attacked Offender I had brought Blade with me to Trenderman's home. When I knocked on the door Mercy opened it and smiled at me. 

"Hello Jinkx. Please come in, it's nice to see you again." She said and led me inside. I looked around seeing the place was pretty clean save for a few rolls of fabric and sewing equipment set up on a table. I followed Mercy to a living room where Trenderman was sitting in a chair reading a book until we entered the room.

"Jinkx! What a pleasant surprise. How can I help you?" He asked as he set his book down to give me his full attention.

"Well I'm here for two reasons. I want to talk about my situation with Offender and I want to test something." I explained and he tilted his head confused.

"Test what my dear?"

"Well I brought this puppet I found to life today and for some reason it attacked Offender when he came home. I have no idea why but I have a theory and I was wondering if it would be okay for me to test it here?"

"That's fine with me as long as it doesn't hurt anyone." He said and I gently set Blade on the ground. 

I watched Blade as he looked up at me then faced Trender and Mercy, staring at each of them for a moment tense before visibly relaxing. When he had finished observing the two he turned to me and raised his arms wanting to be picked up so I gently picked him up and placed him on my shoulder. 

"That's what I thought."

"What is it Jinkx?" Trender asked confused

"Blade acts as my protector. He must've found Offender a threat and that's why he attacked him. My question is why he thought this unless he is emotionally connected to me."  I explained and Trender seemed to be in thought before responding.

"That would make sense. He saw your emotional state as you in pain and he chose to protect you. Did you want him to be your protector?"

"No I didn't. I didn't know he would become my protector. I originally brought him to life as a form of company because Offender isn't there often and so I'm by myself most of the time."

"Have you brought this up with Offender at all?" Mercy asked and I shook my head.

"Not really. Like I said he's hardly home and when he is it's for a brief moment before he leaves again. I'm honestly starting to wonder what the point of me being his proxy and supposedly girlfriend is if he never wants to be around me for more than a minute unless he wants to fuck, I'm never given missions like Masky and Hoodie, and I have no purpose like Mercy. I'm about to say forget it and leave because there's no point in me staying anymore."

"I'm going to have a talk with my brother because what he's doing to you isn't right. Especially since he's made you his proxy. During the first year or so a proxy and their "boss" are supposed to create a bond that's unique to them. For example, Willow has become Splendor's adopted daughter instead of just an assistant or servant like Masky and Hoodie are to Slender. The same goes for Mercy. She is my apprentice while you are more than likely to be a lover to Offender."

"I thought we had a bond at first but if we did it's faded."

"That shouldn't happen. As Slender likes to say, the bond created is also a way to ensure a proxy's loyalty to their "master" and I'm guessing because your bond isn't that strong you haven't been completely loyal have you?" He asked and I looked down ashamed. 

"No. I never get far though because he's always quick to get me back and punish me." I said and sighed 

"Maybe I should just pack my things and go. I'd be less confused and hurt." I said and Trender places his hand on my shoulder. 

"Give me a chance to talk with him first alright. If nothing changes then you can leave but you are welcome to stay here if you need to." He offered and I nodded. 

After checking the time and seeing it was midnight I decided it was time to go home so I thank Trenderman and Mercy for helping me and left. Once I got home in noticed the house was dark and quiet so I did my best to silently go to the bedroom only to find the door was locked. Confused, I pressed my ear to the door and heard soft snores letting me know Offender was asleep and more than likely still mad at me. I sighed and went to the living room with Blade and lied down on the couch.

Blade's p.o.v.

I watched as Jinkx fell asleep on the cold couch and shivered. I could feel the pain in her heart and how much she was hurting and it infuriated me that someone would hurt someone so kind so badly. Deciding to do something g about it, I slid off the couch with a soft thud and mad my way to the bedroom. Knowing the handle was to high for me to reach, I quietly pulled a chair to the door and climbed up on it to look through the keyhole.

Sure enough the monster that harmed Jinkx was lying on the warm bed asleep while Jinkx was freezing on the couch alone. Using my blade I managed to unlock the door and open it before hopping off the chair and landing on my feet. Quietly, I ran to the bed and climbed the sheets until I was on the bed and moved closer to the man's body. I stood over him and pressed my hook against his throat ready to rip it out until he suddenly woke up. 

I tried to kill him before I was too late but he was too fast as he grabbed me and threw me across the room with a scowl.

"What the hell is this thing doing in here trying to kill me!? Jinkx!" He called and I ran at him slicing at his leg with my hook until he kicked me away. 

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I woke up to Offender shouting and ran to the bedroom in time to see Offender kick Blade away from him. Gasping, I dove for Blade and caught him before he could hit the wall. 

"What is going on in here?" I asked confused as I cradled an injured Blade and Offender glared at me.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?! I woke up to find this thing trying to kill me and since you seem to be the only one it listens to I can only guess who put it up to it." He spat and I flinched.

"I didn't do anything I swear. I was asleep the whole time!" I cried but that seemed to make Offender angrier.

"Bullshit! You couldn't t have your way so you decided to kill me is that it!?"

"No! I swear I'm innocent! He acts on his own! I didn't know he was going to do this!"

"You know what? I'm done. Get out." He spat

"W-what?"

"I said get out! I'm not going to risk being killed because of something you did. I was going to let you stay if you told the truth but since you insist I want you out now!" He hisses and I felt my eyes well up with tears which didn't take long to fall as I ripped the necklace he gave me off of my neck and threw it at  him before running out of the house crying.