Deal and visit

Okay I know I'm probably going to get coments asking why I didn't write about what happened in bed but before all of you go crazy and attack me for it I wanted to do something different this time. I'm not sure how well it will go but let me know in the comments if I should try this again or not. Anyways I know "shut up author and get on with the story"  

Jink's p.o.v.

I woke up the next day in bed wrapped in Offender's arms and smiled. He seemed to still be asleep so I quietly slipped out of his arms being careful not to wake him up and winced realizing I was sore "he could've been a bit more gentle" I thought. I stretched a bit and grabbed some fresh clothes before heading to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and looked in the mirror to see a dark spot on my neck from last night making me blush at the thought. I shook my head clearing my thoughts knowing it wouldnt end well if Offender woke up and happened to read my thoughts.

"Hmm maybe I'll change my look today before I talk to mother...yeah why not" I said and changed the color of my hair and eyes before starting the shower and getting in. I sttod under the warm stream of water for a bit and relaxed as I washed my hair not hearing the door open and close. I rinsed the soap from my hair and nearly jumped out of my skin when a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. 

"Relax love it's just me" Offender said soothingly and I calmed down.

"Will you ever give me some privacy?" I asked playfully and he chuckled

"Uh no" he answered and I shook my head and pried his arms off of me. I reached for the soap when Offender suddenly pulled me back into his arms and I looked at him slightly annoyed.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

"Uh trying to finish my shower" I answered and tried to get out of his grasp again.

"Let me help you with that" He stated grabbing the soap and I stopped when he started washing my back. I relaxed and let him continue not noticing he had his tendrils out when his free hand started playing with my breast.

"Offender not now. I'm not in the moodoorway and I'm too sore right now" I said and moaned quietly unable to deny that it felt good.

"How about I make a deal with you?" Offender asked holding me close as one of his tendrils rubbed my clit while he played with my breasts

"Ah I'm listening"

"I'll leave you alone for the rest of the week unless you don't want me to, if you let me do this. Deal?" he stated and I thought for a second before speaking.

"Deal but be gentle" 

"Of course love" he said and kissed me. I kissed back and gasped when a tendril slid inside me and started thrusting in and out gently. Offender took this chance and slid his tongue in my mouth and explored my mouth making sure to touch every inch before pulling away. Offender picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist moaning as his tendril continued to thrust inside me. He pinned me against the wall and looked at me.

"Does it hurt at all love?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Good, just tell me if it does." He said and I almost whined when he pulled his tendril out making him chuckle before he slid inside me.

"Mmm Offender" I moaned and gripped his shoulders as he started thrusting in and out. I bit my lip trying to quiet myself and heard Offender chuckle as he went faster making it hard for me to stay quiet. I gasped when the tendril from before suddenly slid inside my ass and started thrusting in time with Offender. 

"Atta girl love, don't hold back when I know you love it" he purred in my ear and I shook my head trying to deny the fact that he was right. I kept moaning and clawed at his back .

"Offender I'm gonna c-cum" 

"Me too" he groaned and we both came at the same time. We stayed like that for a few minutes panting  until he finally pulled out of me. We got out of the shower and I got dressed blushing when I heard him whistle.

"Now you're just teasing me Jinkx" he said and I shook my head before leaving and going outside with my spellbook. I opened it and searched for the right page 

"Guardians of the Spirit realm, hear and guide my plea.
When the witching hour rings true, bring my friend Winter to me.
Other souls who hear my call are not welcome in this place.
Only the one known as Winter may enter sacred space."

I chanted and waited for a few seconds before seeing my mother's spirit in front of me. 

"Hi mom"

"Hello Jinkx, my sweet baby. Look how much you've grown. Goodness even though you changed your appearance, you still look like your father" 

"I know..." 

"Is something bothering you sweetie?" 

"Yeah, mom did you know I was a hybrid"

"I was aware of that yes"

"What exactly am i?" I asked afraid to know but also needing to know.

"It hard saying, you got it from your father but even he wasn't sure exactly what he was. I honestly thought he was a ghoul but he never ate human flesh so it was impossible.  My best guess is that you are half addonexus but that's my guess"

"Oh okay, speaking of dad how is he?" 

"Your father is doing just fine and he really misses you."

"I miss him too. I miss both of you and-"

"JINKX WHERE ARE YOU!?" I heard Offender shout and I jumped startled 

"Who was that sweetheart?"

"Oh Um he's a close friend of mine" 

"Oh well can I meet him?"

"Um I'd rather you not cause you know it might scare him and-"

"Jinkx there you are!" Offender said walking up behind me and I froze. I looked at him startled and knew I was fucked when he kissed me in front of my mother.

"Oh...is this your friend dear?" My mother asked and I noticed she didn't seem too happy when he kissed me.

"Um yeah this is Offender. Offender this is Winter, my mother"