Slender Brothers

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I woke up the next day in bed alone and sat up stretching before grabbing some of my hair and looking at it thinking about what I wanted to change it to before snapping my fingers and smiling seeing it changed and I blinked changing my eye color as well. I got out of bed and went downstairs to instanly get tackled in a hug by Sally. I laughed as I fell down hugging her back and she looked at me and gasped seeing my hair was different. 

"Jinkx I love what you did with your hair! can you do mine to please!?" she begged and I chuckled.

"Sorry Sally I'm not sure Slender would like that but I can braid it for you"

"Yes please!" she said excitedly and I sat on the couch while she sat in front of me and I started brading her hair. When I was done I showed it to her and she hugged me.

"Thank you Jinkx you're the best!" 

"Anytime Sally" I said and she ran off showing her braid to the others. I smiled and got up and started talkng to Masky and Hoodie until I heard.

"BROTHER SLENDER!" 

"Hello Splendorman, Trenderman" Slender groaned while being hugged by a stranger wearing a top hat and a suit with multi-colored spots. He looked similar to Slender and Offender except he had a face. I looked at the other stranger to see somone that looked like Slender but wore a very formal outfit. I watched as Offender entered the room and started talking to Slender and the othe two.

"Jinkx come here" He called and I got up and stood next to Offender.

"Jinkx these are my brothers Splendorman and Trenderman. Brothers this is my new proxy Jinkx" Offender said introducing me to his brothers and I shook hands with Splenorman but when I looked at Trenderman he was staring at me. I shifted under his gaze and he finally shook his head before grabbing my rm and dragging me upstairs to a different room.

"Um sir what's going on?" I asked and he smiled nervously

"You'll find out soon Jinkx" He said and watched as I disappeared behind a door. I looked at Trenderman to see him staring at me again before going to a closet and pulling out some clothes. 

"Get changed into these so I can fix this fashion disaster now" he ordered and I grabbed the clothes looking at them.

"Um okay but can you not look" I asked and he sighed before turning around and I quickly got changed. When I finished I looked at what I was wearing and blushed a bit.

"Y-you can look now" I stuttered and he turned around and looked at me before nodding. 

"Perfect now sit" he ordered and I sat in a chair and let him wipe my makeup off before he redid my makeup. When he finished he placed a small top hat on my head and I looked at myself in the mirror and blushed knowing I had to leave th room like this.

"Much better darling" he said happy with his work and opened the door letting me out. I went downstairs and looked for Offender hen someone suddenly picked me up and hugged me. I looked behind me startled and found Splendorman hugging me.

"Um hi Splendorman can you put me down please?" I asked and he nodded 

"Of course my dear" he said happily and I smiled efore looking around again.

"Who are you looking for Jinkx?" he asked and I looked at him

"I'm looking for Offender"

"Oh um you aren't going to want him to see you dressed like that dear" Splendorman said with a nervous and worried expressin on his face and I nodded. I left and went outside and decided to ee what was behind the manson. When I got to the back I was a bit disappointed seeing nothing new so I walked back around an went inside to see Offender sitting on the couch watching TV. He saw me and seemed surprised and watched as I sat down next to him and h seemed to be looking me up and down until I looked at him.

"What?"

"1 what are you wearing and 2 what did you do to your hair and eyes?" 

"This is the result of my Trenderman attack and I changed them when I woke up. I can change it back if you want but then I'd probably be attacked by Trenderman again" I answered and he chuckled

"No. I like it" he said and leaned down to my ear 

"I swear if you're trying to tease me by looking like this I'll punish you when we get home" He  whispered and licked my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Th-that's not what I'm doing sir" I stuttered and bit my lip when he started kissing my neck.

"Offenderman! I will not allow this behavior here! If you're going to do that go home otherwise keep your hands and mouth to yourself this instant!" Slender shouted making me jump and letting me make a mental note not to get on his bad side

"Oh come on brother I'm just having some fun" Offender said grinning while I stayed silent not wanting to get involved.

"I don't care! Take your fun elsewhere!" Slender shouted and I noticed Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff watching the fight. 

"Help me" I mouthed and Jeff chuckled walking away while Masky and Hoodie managed to get me away from the two arguing brothers. 

"Thanks"

"No problem Jinkx but why are you dressed like that?" Masky asked

"I was attacked by Trenderman"

"Oh well that explans alot" Hoodie said and we tried to wait the fight out but I eventually ended up being taken back home with Offender.