A night to remember

Jinkx's p.o.v.

When we got home I set my bag down in the bedroom and sat on the bed not quite sure where Offender went. I shrugged it off and pulled my sketchbook out of my bag and started listening to Bacterial Contamination while drawing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLMFOQVYkvZe3ZOeuHL458UQ&params=OAFIAVgR&v=tktcOUi-x-A&mode=NORMAL   (Had to put the link because Wattpad won't let me post videos for some reason. Sorry)

I started singing along with the music as I drew and eventually finished an hour later. I set my sketchbook down next to me and noticed the note and rose next to me. I picked it up and read the note.

Jinkx, 

Get dressed in something nice tonight and come outside when you're done. I have a surprise for you.

Offender.

I smiled and set the note down before getting up and going through my clothes until I found something to wear.

"This will work" I said and got changed. When I finished I did my makeup and placed the rose Offender gave me in my hair before going outside. I smiled seeing Offender there waiting for me and he took my hand in his.

"You look lovely Jink, as beautiful as the day I met you" He commented and I blushed smiling.

"Thank you, you're not to bad yourself. I'm guessing Trenderman did this?" I said motioning to the grey suit he was wearing and he chuckled.

"Yeah he insisted" he said and I giggled. 

"So what did you have planned?"

"That my dear is a surprise. Just follow me for now" he said and lead me through the woods until we stopped on a hill giving an amazing view of the starry night sky. There was a blanket spread  out on the grass under a tree and I turned to Offender amazed.

"I know it's not much but it the best I could do" 

"Offender it's perfect. I love it, and I love you. Thank you"

"I'm glad you like it" he said and I nearly jumped out of my skin when music started playing and I turned to see Masky and Hoodie there playing music making me blush. I heard Offender chuckled and he turned my head to look at him before gently kissing me.

"Don't worry about them love"

"O-okay" I stuttered and Offender held his hand out to me.

"Care to dance?" He asked and I smiled taking his hand.

"You know I never thought you, Offenderman, could be this romantic" I said resting  my head on his chest as we danced and he chuckled.

"Well darling I'm full of surprises"

"You sure are."

"Which reminds me, I've got something for you." He said stopping and reaching into his pocket.

"Offender you've done so much already" I said and gasped when he opened a box to reveal a beautiful necklace with a red heart that had silver wings.

"Offender it's beautiful" 

"I'm glad you like it" He said and pulled it out before helping me put it on. I smiled and kissed him happily.

"Thank you so much for everything" I said and sat down on the blanket under the tree with him while he held me close.

"Anything for you my dear" He said and I eventually fell asleep in his arms.