Lemon

Okay so this is my first lemon so please don't be to harsh in the comments if it sucks. Thanks

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I try to get away from Offender but he has a firm hold and only chuckles at my attempts to get away.

"Calm down love I won't hurt you" he cooed in my ear and I looked at him noticing we wer suddenly in a bedroom. I backed away from Offender and h followed until my back hit the wall behind me and he pinned me to the wall. I tried looking for a way to escape until Offender suddenly kissed me. His tongue swipped my lip asking for entrance but I refused which seem to upset him because he growled before grabbing my breasts making me gasp. He took this chance and slid his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth making sure to touch every inch before pulling away and smirking.

"P-please stop I don't want this" 

"Relax love I'm sure you'll love it" he purred and pulled my shirt off making me blush and cover myself.

"Don't hide darling" He cooed and pried my arms away pinning them above me. Offender started kissing and sucking on my neck searching for my sweet spot and I bit my lip letting a small moan escape when he found it. I feelt him smirk against my skin before abusing that spot making sure to leave a hickey. He pulled away and I gave up seeing no way out of this and relaxed.

"Atta girl love. Just relax and enjoy the ride" he purred and unclipped my bra letting it fall to the floor confusing me since my arms were still pinned above me. I gasped a little surprised when I noticed white tendrils coming from Offender's back holding my arms. He chuckled and gently massaged my breasts making me moan softly. I blushed feeling myself get wetter by the minute and moaned when he started licking and sucking on my breast while massaging the other before switching and giving the othr the same treatment. 

When Offender pulled away he picked me up and carried me to the bed gently laying me down and getting on top of me. He took his coat and pants off letting me see the huge tent in his boxers and I bit my lip a bit nervous. I watched as Offender pulled my pants off leaving me in my black panties and he smirked.

"Cute panties love. It's almost like you wanted this to happen" he teased 

"Sh-shut up" I stuttered blushing and he chuckled and pulled his boxers and my panties off before positioning himself at my entrance.

"You ready love?" He asked and I nodded and he pushed his member inside me all the way before staying still letting me adjust. 

"Y-you can move" I stuttered and he nodded thrusting in and out of me slowly at first before speeding up hearing my moans. Offender leaned down and kissed me and I moaned into the kiss as he kept thrusting in and out of me fast and hard. My back arched and I cried out in pleasure when he suddenly hit my g-spot.

"There it is" he groaned and kept hitting that spot over and over pushing me closer to cumming.

"O-Offender I'm gonna cum" I said feeling close and he smirked

"Then let go darling" He purred and hit my g-spot again making me cum. I heard Offender groan as I tightened around him and he came inside me. He pulled out and collapsed next to me pulling the coers ove us and wrapping his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and soon fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.