6

Human/Vampire speech

Vampire/Human thought

Boss/Demon speech

Demon/boss thought

Enjoy Oh one more thing Warning Mentions of Abuse and Rape.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(At Tazuna's house)

Naruto and Seras had returned to the house rather late. So they took the room that Seras was given. Seras was now waking up and felt really comfortable. She looked up and saw a sleeping Naruto with his arm wrapped around her. His coat, vast, hat, glasses, and shirt were in a hair leaving him in a black tank top. She snuggled up to Naruto and closed her eyes wishing for the peace to continue. She went back to sleep in no time flat.

It was another two hours before either of them awake. Naruto was the first one and he glanced down at Seras. His 'mate' of sorts since only she had the mark right now. Naruto just lay there admiring her beauty. She was probably one of the most beautiful women in the world, but to Naruto she was more. He kissed the top of her head and was about to get up only to find Seras now straddling him.

Seras smiled and then leaned down and kissed him. It didn't stop there as she ran her tongue over his lower lip asking for entrance. Naruto opened his mouth and let her slip her tongue in. Naruto put his hands on her thighs making her jump a bit at the feeling. He then moved his to her ass. Seras moaned in the kiss as Naruto started to pinch and squeeze it. They were at it for a good 15 minutes before someone opened the door.

"Seras-sensei have you seen Na…," started Sakura only to go wide eyed at what she saw.

Seras got off Naruto, both blushing and panting heavily. Sakura walked out the room while muttering something about 'brothers taking all the hot chicks'. Seras looked at Naruto and saw that his pants had become a bit tight, while she herself would probably need a very cold shower and some new panties. Seras looked at Naruto, got up and kissed him before grabbing a scroll.

"I'm getting Sakura-chan later. I was enjoying your hands on my ass," said Seras walking out while Naruto grabbed his scroll and opened it. He unsealed a blue ¾ long sleeve t-shirt and put it on. He then sealed his other shirt hat, and glasses, and put on his vest and coat.

Naruto left the room and walked down the stairs the second he did every eye was on him. Kiba, Kakashi, and Tazuna all gave him thumbs up, Sasuke was looking at him with jealousy, Sakura and Tsunami stood near the sink giggling and blushing. It took 5 minutes for Seras to come down and when she did Sasuke was standing next to here.

"Get upstairs and undress so I can have my turn with you. Who knows? You might not want to go back to the dobe," said Sasuke trying a lady killer smile.

Kiba held in a breath as he moved away from a pissed off Naruto. Naruto's eyes were flashing from purple to blue to red and back again.

"Oh shit! He is so going to die now. I'll just hide in your coat," said Akamaru stating a fact as he hide in Kiba's jacket.

"I'm with you on that one little buddy. Take cover," said Kiba jumping behind the couch.

Seras was stunned. Uchiha had just basically told her to spread her legs like some whore and to top it off he tried a lady killer smile. That smile didn't work on her, Sakura, Hinata, Kurenai, or Anko.

"1 I didn't do anything with Naruto. 2: Even if I did. I would kill you the second you brought your limp dick anywhere near me and 3 if I didn't my Mate would," said Seras as she grabbed Sasuke's shoulders and kneed him below the belt.