4

Human/Vampire speech

Vampire/Human thought

Demon/Boss speech

Boss/Demon thought

Enjoy the show we about to put on.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000

(Council Chambers)

It had just hit noon when Naruto and Sakura walked into the Council Chambers. Sasuke Uchiha stood near the Head of the Civilian Council Haruno. The Civilian Council was made up of about 15 people. The most powerful merchants and landowners. On the Shinobi side of things stood Haishi Huyga, Tsume Inuzuka, Shibi Aburame, Inochi Yamanaka, Shikama Nara, Chouza Akamene and Danzo. Last were the Elders Sasuke Sarutobi and his old teammates. Koharu and Homura

As soon as Sakura and Naruto entered the room a skinny councilman stood up and looked at Naruto. "What are you doing here Uzumaki?" said the man spitting out the last word like it was poison.

Naruto smirked. "I was under the impression that I only answer to the Hokage and/or the advisers of the Council when the Hokage is not present. So back off," said Naruto in a way that made the councilman want to die.

"Naruto enough. The Council has called both you here. Sakura for an arranged marriage between herself and Sasuke. You because of your new clan status," said Sarutobi poofing on his pipe.

"What a digesting habit you picked up Sasuke," said Koharu in a disapproving tone.

"I don't knew Koharu-chan. What about you and your Raman addiction?" asked Homura making her blush.

"Well have time to talk about the good old days later," said Sarutobi.

"Let's start with the fact that my daughter has an arranged marriage with Sasuke-kun here. I mean it's obvious that she's ecstatic about being his first wife," said Haruno with a smile.

"Go suck a dick you whore. I'm not marrying the Uchiha prick," said Sakura shocking many on the council. Everyone on the Civilian council had slept with Sakura's mother and the fattest member had a thing for young girls.

"What did you say to me you little bitch? I am your mother you will respect me or so help me I'll make you beg to be fucked like the little slut you!" yelled an outraged Haruno.

"I'm no slut, because no man has ever seen me without clothes on. You let that fat pig over there nearly rape me! The person you call daughter. How can i love my mother when all she wants is to use me for her own ends. I am NOT you Haruno, you nothing to me mother!, " said Sakura spitting out the word mother. Haruno was shaking with rage

"You heard my baby sister Haruno. Since I'm a clan head I can adopt people into my clan. I adopted Sakura into it years ago. Face it slut. You can't mold her into your personal little slave for sell. I've made sure of that. Her name is Sakura Uzumaki Hellsing now," said Naruto smirking at the looks on the council members faces at the word Hellsing.

"You ungrateful little bitch! I gave you life, a roof over your head, and all the love anyone could ask for and this is how you repay me!" yelled Haruno pulling out a small dagger she had hidden and charged at Sakura.

Naruto seeing his little sister threatened reached for his gun only for Sakura to stop him with a look. Understanding that she wanted to deal with this herself he nodded and backed up. Haruno brought the dagger down near Sakura only for Sakura to move out the way and hit her in the gut. Haruno went flying into the wall and coughed up a bit of blood.

"Nice one Sakura-chan. I think you cracked a rib," said Naruto smirking at Sakura.

"I say two. I was really aiming for about 4," said Sakura shaking her hand.