"Mugs!" Cuphead gasped and turned around when he realized what had just happened. The spoon and his gang laughed as they approached the cup brothers. Mug noticed that they all seemed to be carrying small pebbles in their hands. The utensil juggled his up and down as he sneered at the mug child.

"Always the naïve one, eh, little mug?" It taunted, glaring at the suspended glass body. The young mug decided to play along to see if they would let him down.

"Very funny! You got me good, guys! Can you let me down now?" He nervously chuckled. For the young mug was not sure if they would be willing to lend a hand or not. The spoon did not say a word. Instead, it just made a gesture with its head. The rest of the kids began to launch their stones at the tied-up mug.

"Ow! Ow! Cut it out, would you?" Mugman cried as the pebbles bounced off his head, arm, and torso. He closed his eyes and tried to turn his face away from the firing squad. But it was impossible to block any strikes from pelting him. There was just no way he could provide protection for himself while he was all tied up.

"Hey, big nose!" They began to taunt and bully.

"Are you gonna cry?"

"Little crybaby has to stay home cuz he's not trusted!"

"Hey clown nose! You gonna run away to the circus?"

Cuphead was just beside himself that his peers would do this to his brother. He had never seen them bully Mug like this before. This was new to him, but all too familiar to Mugman. They had always bullied the little mug in secret to keep him in line with the group. Many a time had the mug child tried to tell on them for doing something they shouldn't have been. But the group always had a way of preventing it from happening. This was the first time they did not act secretive about it. For they saw Mugman as a freak, and that was no secret among the citizens of Inkwell. Both Mug and his demon were getting pretty annoyed at this group of children.

Bunch of maggots! The dark creature grumbled from within.

Don't worry, I'll get us down.

The young mug brought out a set of claws and secretly began to cut through the ropes with the arm closed in the trap.

"Hey! That's not funny!" Cuphead spat at the spoon and his followers. "Let him down now!"

Mug unconsciously cocked his head to the side as he felt the demon inspecting the spoon child.

The spoon acts mean to you, but I sense it is scared. It observed.

Scared of me?The child wondered.

Sort of. I don't think that's the main source of it though. I won't be sure unless you make contact with him. Taunt it over and grab at it when he does.

Oh, this is going to feel good! Mugman grinned as he planned how he might insult the utensil. He prepared himself for the spoon to chuck its stone.

"Sure, just one more, Cups." It replied to the cup before turning back to the mug child. "Your clown car is waiting for you, little teacup!" The stone came sailing towards the little mug's glass body. His gloved hand swung out in front and easily grabbed the pebble as it neared.

"Whatta ya know? Its got brains but no physical skills at all." Mug insulted right back. The spoon turned a bright shade of red, now feeling embarrassed and insecure.

"Ooooohhhh!" The other children cooed mockingly at their own leader. It was as if he had just lost his status in an instant. The utensil sensed this and tried to act tough. To prove that he wasn't weak or worthless.

Cuphead and Mugman in "Fate Will Find You"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें