Roger Taylor X Reader

I was just chilling on my sofa when all of a sudden my phone rang. I got up and went to answer it (avoiding the creaky floorboards as they freaked me out). "hello darling could you please come down here" I instantly knew it was freddie by the sound of his voice. "is it code cupboard again" I asked him sighing. "yes" I got my keys and told freddie I would be down there in five minutes as me and Roger didn't live far away.

(Time skip brought to you by Roger singing like an angel in lap of the gods)

When I got there, i could hear the boys urging him to come out. Roger's response. No. A plain and simple no. Freddie greeted me with a hug while the boys just said hi. Then all hell broke lose

Brian started to kick the door of the cupboard while John shaked it. All I could hear was Rogers distressed cries and freddie yelling that we were all to calm down and let me talk to him alone. That was a fail as John and Brian started as soon as friddie finished that sentence. I walked to the cupboard and dragged them out by there earlobes with no help from freddie at all.

I was finally left alone with Roger and knew one thing that would coax him out of that damm cupboard. The one thing I hated. Singing.

I got a song sheet off the counter and started singing bohemian rhapsody.

Is this the real life is this just fantasy
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see

Roger came out of the cupboard but I was too focused to notice. I continued singing but stopped when I felt a pair of hand wrap round my waist and a face snuggling my neck. The boys gave me a thumbs up from the doorway but the moment was interrupted by freddie exclaiming we should have champagne to celebrate Roger getting out of the cupboard. I lightly declined and pulled Roger into another room.

I was gonna tell him. I'm pregnant.

(A/N) wow that was fun to write cause I cannot get to sleep