3💔...PAIN...💔

SEAN and his Mother were like Body and Soul. One's existence couldn't be acknowledged without the other. Their bond was so strong, they didn't even have to speak sometimes to convey their wish. One look and both would know what the other needed. Mrs. XIAO's whole life revolved around her Son. But then every existence in the universe had an expiry date.

"SEAN!! Come, sit. I was waiting for you. I need to discuss something very important with you".

SENIOR XIAO said one day. SEAN'S relationship wasn't so strong with his father as his mother. He was so close to his mom since birth that he never gave the chance to being as close to his dad. For him MoM was everything, he needed in life. And MR. XIAO wasn't offended of it either. Instead, the Mother-Son Bond gave him immense pleasure. Like with his family, his life was content and full.

"Why? What? Where's Mom?"

SEAN said looking here and there.

"Sonny. You have to listen very carefully and patiently okay. You have to support yourself and your mom."

"Where's Mom?"

SEAN suddenly stood up restless, anxious and angry. Nineteen years old SEAN XIAO XIAN didn't like the direction the conversation was leading to... Unknown fear rose inside him... Something about the calm and gentle voice but cautious and sad look of MR. XIAO made him very scared.  And Fear gave rise to Anxiety and Anger. Anger of a Scared Heart.

SEAN could feel the knot of unknown chill creeping in his Heart. He didn't want to listen any more. He didn't want his fear to turn real. The fear that something was not right with his Mom. He only now wanted to be in his mother's protective and warm embrace...

"She is in Hospital. Today morning she suddenly blacked out with blood coming out of her nose. After tests Doctors confirmed she is in the Third Stage of Blood Cancer.......But Son, you have to be Strong. Strong for Her....You have to Support her, you........."

Suddenly SEAN got up and started striding towards his room. His father called him in stern voice....

"SEAN, SEANNN, come Back here. This instant... Don't run away like this... Don't run away from Truth...... Don't Abandon and Run away from Your Mother".

SEAN turned back, teary eyed.

"NOOOOOO, I CAN'T

"NOOOOOO, I CAN'T.....CAUSE THAT'S YOUR JOB".

And he ran straight to his room banging the door and locking himself up. During his whole life, SEAN had seen his parents seldom fight, but just like normal couples, fight still happened. And, everytime his father left home in anger, leaving his mother crying in loneliness.