it all started with a book

Start from the beginning

*Sigh*

Then without wasting more time I grabbed some note book paper and started to rapidly write.

~~~~
Time skip
~~~~

*Rrrriiiiiinnnnggggg*

Lunch!

Finally

A

Break!!!

Wait, what's the dudes name again? Did he even tell me? I'll just go find him, anyways.

I went through the halls. Like a dang maze up in here and then through some doors. Then vwalah! I and it to some big cafeteria, really good looking for some reason I thought.

I waited at some random table and pulled out my notebook and began to sketch. When I was halfway through my drawing someone tapped my shoulder. I flinched a little (more like alot) and looked to whoever tapped my shoulder.

He looked like he was going to burst out laughing but kept it in quite well.

"The book?" I said

"The book" he said while nodding

We went over to a corner and sat down. As I placed myself a few inches away from the hot fellow. He scooted wayyyy closer to me. Thigh to thigh, shoulder to shoulder. Omg!!!

Not only that but he put his arm around my shoulders and held the book by the other ends. Grasping both sides effortlessly.

To-do-todooooroki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did my whole extra things and looked at him whispering a bit "you can tell me when your finish so I can flip the page" I blew a bit of my breathe to tease him a bit. I smirked seeing the result of him being super flustered!

Fuck, your adorable

Midoriyas bottom power!:

Shizzles, his breathe smelt like mint... Gosh, that was hot... Why is he doing this? Especially, to me?!

I started to read but I felt a pair of eyes on me yet I didn't mind.

I totally forgot about the whole thing where (I forgot there names!! Wahh) they both fall in love. But like the dude is dead and is only a memory!! Wahhh

I started to cry, because it got me everytime and because I forgot everything that happened.

I sniffled. Then then minty refresh boy spoke "are you okay?" His voice sounded so worrisome.

"Ah-h, yeah... It's just that I forgot how this all went. And-and... Just... It's so sad!" I hugged his chest tightly after finishing my sentence. He gently placed his hand in my hair and started to slip his fingers under all of it and keep repeating, like brushing my hair with his fingers.

After basically sitting on his lap in an empty hallway. I snuggled my head in the crook if his neck. Inhaling him a bit, he smelt like a refreshing water breeze but like brave and cold. "Uh" he spoke.

I jumped off of his really quickly landing right on my Tush (I don't like using any of these type of body parts...)

"Ah, s-sorry. Uhhhhhhhhh... Just sorry!"

He smiles. "Gosh, your hot..." I mumbled without realizing it, as I stared at him and observed every spot of his body... Yeah, including that too

He looks at me with a blushing face and spoke "my name's shoto todoroki. Choose whatever. Annnd you really consider me... Hot?"

He started to crawl towards me. Not in a way. But like just to get closer. I think.

Until his body hovered over mine. I looked at him but he looked down at me. He straddled my hips while both his hand pinned me to the floor. "What's yours?"