25

{smut warning}

yeosang and seonghwa made their way home quickly, although it was mainly just seonghwa walking faster. ready to get back to their now shared apartment. 

as soon as they walked in the door, seonghwa locked it securely behind them. turning towards the younger male in front of him.

"that top is a blessing and a curse." seonghwa spoke lowly, his voice breathy. his hands making their way up yeosang's stomach. caressing it gently.

"and why is that?" yeosang questioned, moving his arms up and around the taller male's neck. his cropped jumped riding upwards.

"because it shows you off, but I need everyone to know you're mine." after finishing his sentence, the older of the two caught the younger's lips with his. the two of them getting into a heated passionate kiss.

seonghwa leading them further into the apartment, making their way into the bedroom. not breaking the kiss as they did so.

he bit yeosang's lip, causing the younger to moan. allowing him to slip his toungue into his mouth. the two fighting for dominance, which seonghwa ended up winning.

they broke the kiss, the older pushing his boyfriend down onto the bed. motioning for him to pull his shirt off. which he complied to. 

his eyes half-lidded as he took in the way the younger looked on the bed in front of him, climbing on top of him as he pulled his own shirt off. engulfing the other into another heated kiss.

yeosang took the opportunity to flip them over, perching himself onto the older. resting dangerously close to his crotch. he took the opportunity to push himself down on the male, increasing the tension.

seonghwa groaned at the friction the younger caused. which caused yeosang to latch his lips onto the others collarbone, making his way up to his jawline. earning small moans as he went.

after reaching the taller's face he pecked his lips, leaving him almost begging for more as he move his way bock down. planting kisses as he went along. down his perfectly toned stomach. sucking on the area just below his belly button, causing another moan to leave seonghwa's mouth.

then making his way back up, seonghwa grabbing yeosang by the jaw. pulling him in. once again leaving the two to kiss. deeply, passionately, a mixture of both love and lust. 

while they did, yeosang moved his hands down. undoing the belt that seonghwa was wearing, accidentally on purpose making more friction. leaving the older hard.

he threw the belt across the room, undoing the jeans and detaching himself from the older's lips so he could pull his pants down. leaving him naked.

the younger proceeded to then slip off his own pants, leaving the two of them naked.

yeosang stood in front of seonghwa, who had lifted himself onto his elbows, taking in all his boyfriend was in front of him.

deciding to tease him slightly, yeosang started dancing in front of the older. slowly driving him insane. but seonghwa wasnt playing any games.

he stood and walked towards him, lifting him and gently placing him on the bed. deciding it was his turn to be in control now.

attaching his lips to the younger's jaw, making his way onto his neck. remembering where the sweet spot was from times before. sucking it slowly, marking his territory. yeosang moaning, running his hand through seonghwa's hair and tugging at it slightly.

he detached and reattached his lips on the neck of the smaller, moving to the collar bones and then to the stomach. yeosang felt the breath on his stomach, which disappeared for a moment and reappeared on his member. feeling a warmth around it as the older took it in his mouth.