Chapter 24~ What dress...?

So here is the winning dress! I hope you like it!! I really liked it too ~

Yumi's P.O.V

At town~ (I swear I write so many parts of my stories at town)

"Uhh... Where do we get dresses...?" I asked Zero as we wakes downtown. Ever since Yuuki left it's been really quite. I mean hell quiet.

"Your a girl, you're meant to know where. I don't really know so..." Zero replied. I mentally slapped myself, If he didn't know. Who would? "Then why the heck are we in town?" I asked giving him my pissed face.

Then a shop caught my eye, I raced to the shop with Zero behind. "So did you find the shop?" He asked. I shook my head replying "I found the ultimate shop... The candy store!"

Zero face palmed, "Your 16 and still acting like a child." I cried fake anime tears, "Is there something wrong with my love for food?" I said raising my fist.

Zero smirked, "Is there something wrong with my love for you?" He asked giving me the evil look. I blushed so hard I didn't feel like my precious food anymore.

No... He's just lying... He doesn't mean it. He hates me...

"Oh I think that might be a dress shop over there." I said trying to change the topic.
Belle's Ball Gowns, read the sign.

I stepped into the shop, "Wow all these dresses look so expensive! Let's go..."

Before I left the shop, an old, sweet lady blocked the doorway. "Hello young lady, how may I help?" I sensed an uneasy aura in the shop. I politely replied, "Oh, I'm just looking for a ball gown."

The lady nodded and lead me to a particular section of the shop, "Feel free to look through this section of our exquisite ball gowns." I nodded politely and turned to Zero, "You can go wait outside if you'd like."

He nodded before heading out the shop. I moved my hands through the hung dresses, there were knee length dresses, long dresses that covered your feet.

But there was one particular dress that caught my eye... This dress was a not too long, not too short dress, it was a blue satin dress that had a matching blue ribbon attached to it, I was guessing for your hair.

I carefully took the dress off the rack and took it to the changing rooms to try it on. I put it on and stepped out, there was a large mirror I stood in front of.

"Yumi what's taking you so lon-" Zero asked but stopped mid sentence, "Y-you look nice..." I blushed and mumbled, "How much does this cost, I can't find the price tag."

Zero pointed to my back, "It's at the top of the dress at the back." I fiddled around trying to find it. "Where?" I asked once again.

"There." Zero replied pointing to the top of the dress, I swear I looked so stupid because I can't find the price tag. I flushed red and desperately looked for the lady for help.

Suddenly I felt something touch my back, "Eh?!" I gasped. "It's here, you blind?" Zero asked irritatedly. "Well it's behind on my back so of course I can't see it!" I said poking my tongue out. "Hmph"

With that, I rushed back to the changing rooms and closed the door. I closed my eyes, I feel so lonely...

The memories from back then played, the day Yuuki and I got our dresses for the Valentine's dress. That dress, it's still somewhere in my closet... I smiled at the memory.

Yuuki... Can't I see you any sooner..?

I took the dress off and put my casual clothes back on, I looked at the dress' price tag.
Oh ma gert.... $80... This is more expensive than the dress back then.

I walked out the changing rooms, "I'll wear my uniform to the party instead!" I grunted putting the dress back on the rack.

The lady stopped me, "20% off! you are one of our first customers we've had in ages." I stared wide eyed, "I-I'm fine really, n-no need!" The lady shook her head. "$64, what do you think?" She asked.

Zero stood in front of me, "It's ok I'll pay." I stared stunned, "No-no-no don't! It's ok! I don't need it! Zero!!!" But I was too late... He had payed for the dress.

"I don't like being spoiled..." I mumbled, "This is my treat ok?" He replied shoving the bag at me. "Th-thank you..." I whispered.

We walked back to the academy, and by that, I mean stopping by a cafe and then ordering food and then eating it and and and... Zero kinda left because he was pissed off with the waitress who asked him about the night class and and...

Right now I left to find him and and and I lost him and now two level e's were standing in front of me, great...

I pulled out Blue Rose, "What are two beasts like you doing out here?" I asked disgustedly, they let out a horrible screech and tried jumping at me for my blood. "Your blood smells so sweet!! Give me some!!" They yelled.

I shot Blue Rose twice, then the vampires turned into ashes. "Ugh, Zero... It's your fault I'm in this position." I mumbled looking around for any silver headed guys.

I sighed sitting down on a nearby bench, "Where am I..." Suddenly someone sat down next to me, "Sorry I ran off like that." The voice said.

"Zero!!! I'm do happy to see you!! Wait no I am not, do you know how much trouble I went through just to fi-" I stopped mid sentence as Zero put his fingers on my lips.
"Shut up, I said sorry already." I looked away angrily and stood up, "If you know where we are, then let's go back to the academy."

"Fine" he huffed picking me up.

Time skip~

We finally got to the academy, "You can let me go now." I said as he was still carrying me. I held my bag with the dress inside and walked back to my dorm.

I opened the door to my dorm, the dorm was simple really now that Yuuki had left, there were still two beds but one was completely empty.

I walked over to my closet and opened it, I took out my dress and hung it up in my closet. The dress fell down so I picked it up.

Suddenly something caught my eye, the faint blue dress in the corner of my closet, the dress from last year's Valentine's dance. I smirked at the memories and picked up the dress and hung it next to my other usual clothes.

Suddenly I heard a bang from the boys dorms, I raced outside to see for myself. There was smoke coming out from Ichiru's room.

I raced to his dorm to see what was going on, I bumped into Zero on the way, "What's happening?" I asked.

"No Yumi it's dangerous," Zero warned. I ignored him and continued rushing to Ichiru's dorm, I opened the door to find no one inside.

Suddenly blades of cherry blossom petals flew at me, luckily I dodged them. "What the..." I mumbled.

I heard someone's evil laughter, "Shizuka...?"

I did it!!!! I finally updated in 934839849685489349 years... (A month)

More chapters are coming since it's finally the school summer holidays~

-vampireknightyuki