Vacation~Extra~ HAUNTED HOUSE

Ok it's finally holidays so I have soooo much free time, I was watching this anime called Gakuen Alice// Alice Academy and there was this episode with a haunted house so I decided to write one based in a haunted house. Btw the ep was cute and funny <3

Enjoy chapter, vampireknightyuki❤️

Yumi's P.O.V

"Huh? Why'd headmaster ask us to meet up here?" I asked as Yuuki and Zero walked along with me. We stood in front of the school gates waiting for headmaster. "Gomen gomen, sorry I'm late! I have tickets for... A vacation to the haunted house!" Headmaster said holding up 5 tickets.

"Uhh there's an extra ticket?" Yuuki asked confused. "Yes, but I will not be going, I asked Ichiru and Kaname to come along." Headmaster explained. I nodded but pointed out, "So will we go in our school uniform?" I asked plainly. "Don't make such a plain face, I'll give you time to go change." Headmaster laughed.

Time skip~

"Is it really ok to wear this mini skirt? It's annoying." I said trying to pull the skirt down lower to make it seem longer. Yuuki nodded, "You need to look all cute and kawaii you know? Zero won't like a girl who's always so plain you know?" I looked up at her, "W-what did y-you say!"

"Give it up already, you guys are dating right?" Yuuki laughed picking my moon bracelet I got for my 14th birthday. "Heyy!" I lunged at her causing us to both trip. We cracked up laughing. I put my bracelet on as we walked out to meet up with the guys.

At the gates~

"Yumi? Your wearing a skirt? This is quite a change." Ichiru chuckled, freakin Ichiru making me blush... I cursed. "Who are you trying to impress?" Zero teased. Bish... Making me blush more. I don't usually have guys around me and try complementing me or anything... So I'm always so weak at these points.

"Hey who's got the tickets?" Yuuki asked, "Right here." Kaname said holding them up. Yuuki nodded, "Let's go!" We walked out the school gates, "Wait... how are we gonna get there?" I asked. Kaname smirked, "Like this." He raised his arms.

"OMG get me down from here!" I sceamed, it seems that he had used his pureblood powers to make everyone float mid-air. "No~" he replied giving me an evil glare. Sure I'm all tough and stuff but doesn't mean I'm afraid of nothing.

For the rest of the journey I had my eyes closed and stood, I mean floated next to Yuuki. It was annoying how she kept saying why don't you ask Zero to hold your hand. Baka... I'm 16.

Time Skip~

"Yumi, you can open your eyes now." A voice called, Yuuki's voice. I opened my eyes and fund that I was on the ground now. "Hallelujah I'm alive!" I said dancing. But something suddenly caught my eye.

A large building in front of me, a dark, creepy building. "I-is that the h-hauted h-house?" I asked shivering. "Haven't you ever been to one?" Ichiru asked surprised. Suddenly some snuck up behind me. "BOO!"

I yelled "Kya!!!!" I looked behind me to find Zero giving me an evil glare. "Don't do that ever again!" I shouted punching the back of his head. "Ouch! what was that for!?" He asked trying to punch me back. But someone stopped us. "Talk about your love lives somewhere else!" Yuuki chuckled.

Suddenly the scariest thing happened. The door of the building opened wide and a voice whispered. Come in... I saw Yuuki, Kaname and Ichiru whispering about something. *raises fist up* ok here's my chance to show them I'm not scared.

"Guys let's go already!" I yelled and started walking in expecting everyone to follow behind. The doors suddenly closed so I turned around to see if anyone actually followed me. "Zero? Where are the others." I asked. No one was in here except us and now it was freakin dark.

"Are you scared of the dark?" Zero teased. I looked at him "No... Why?" He chuckled "Cause your shaking a lot." Suddenly a fake spider popped out right in front of my face. " Kyaaaa!" I hid behind Zero. "It's fake.." Zero stated. "B-but I hate spiders." I stuttered shaking even more.

I looked around. OMG the walls are closing in... "We're gonna die in here!" I panicked. "Geez stay in one spot and you won't die." Zero stated. "Why are you so calm when we're about to die!?" I asked and continued to panick. "Because we're not gonna die."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, I sighed and sat down on the floor. "So how are we exactly gonna get out?" Zero questioned. I stared at him with a do-you-think-I-would-know face and stood up. I walked towards him and kicked him. He yelped in pain.

"Did that hurt?" I asked plainly. "Argh what do you think!?" He yelled. I walked over to the wall and kicked it. "Oh it opened.." Why didn't i do this earlier...? I walked out but looked back, "Zero? Aren't you coming?" He looked up at me, "Oh you managed to find a way out."

Are you even paying attention... "Kyaaaa ewwwwww it's a mouse!" Zero took my hand. "It's only a fake." I looked up at him "Fake or real it's disgusting either way."

Suddenly I saw a sign saying "Follow here to safety." Zero led me towards it. There was a door at the end, "Should we open it?" I asked. Zero nodded, I turned the door knob and inside the room revealed the whole crew. I felt a blush rising up my face but I think it was because I was still holding Zero's hand.

I quickly let go of his hand "Did you guys set this up or something?" I asked annoyed. Yuuki laughed innocently, "Zero just ask her out already, or are you dating." I looked at her with a w-t-f face. I glanced and Zero, so did he. We quickly looked away blushing.

So what's everyone doing here? "Didn't headmaster tell you? We're here on vacation." Rima explained. "Vacation? For how long?" I asked. "One whole week" Senri said plainly.

One whole week?..

"Your sharing my room!" Yuuki exclaimed grabbing my arm. "Wait! Isn't this a haunted house!?" I questioned. "It's just a hotel in disguise, well actually Kaname-Senpai used his pureblood powers to cause an illusion." Yuuki explained. "What? Kaname did? You freakin vampire don't mess with me!" I said angrily.

How am I gonna survive this week? With vampires. I'll be dead by the end.

Suddenly a voice in my head whispered "You better enjoy this time you have left before everything and everyone turns on you." What do you mean voice in my head? Is something gonna change. "You'll find out soon enough..."

I just love making extras, do you enjoy them? Anyways just wondering what do you all think of my story so far and also how old do you think I am? A new chapter will come out soon!