Chapter 18~ Holidays

Apparently some of you said this chapter is blank so I am republishing it, ignore this if this was not the case for you. Plus it's back 2 school, I'm sorry for not updating as much cuz I'm having writers block and school is in the way but hopefully the next chapter will come out soon.

The twins are superrrrrrrr kawaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

"Uwaaaa it's finally the holidays isn't it Yuuki-chan?!"I exclaimed. She nodded happily as she marks everyone off the list. "Everyone's back with their real parents..." Yuuki sighed. She's right.... I can't remember who my real parents were or where they are, according to Misa dad is still alive. O.o

"Yuuki where are you going?" I asked, she looked at me blushing. I looked behind her to see what she was staring at, the one and only, Kaname. "I'm guessing you want to say bye?" She nodded while looking like a potato. I mean tomato🍅. I started walking but she held my hand back, "I'm guessing you want me to come with you?" She nodded again.

I agreed and stood behind her, "Erm Kaname-Senpai, have a safe trip." Yuuki said blushing. I smiled and lightly slapped I mean tapped Takuma on his back. "You gotta be careful ok?" I chuckled and gave me a hug, he ruffled my hair annoyingly. "Don't touch the hair!" I joked.

I walked back to the dorms everyone was gone, it seemed so quiet. No fangirls for a week! YAS! 😃😋😌 (I'm all about emojis today... Because I'm all about emoji's bout emoji's no trouble... Nvm)

"Huh? Senri-Senpai, your not going with Kaname?" I asked as I saw him wondering around the front gates. "Erm I need to go visit my family so I'll see you after the holidays ok?" I nodded.

Suddenly I heard some rustling behind me, Aido?! "What is an idiot like you doing here? No night class student is allowed near the boy's sun dorm" I informed him. "Aha I'm not looking for Kiryu or anything." He replied nervously.

"What are you doing here?" A voice asked, Zero's voice. "Aido go back to your dorm" I ordered. "I don't want to." He replied. "Yumi, go get the rope." Zero said cracking his knuckles. I nodded evilly. Suddenly Aido rushed off "Catch me if you can!"

Time skip~

Aido sat at our dining table as I brought out he drinks. What..? He ate all three portions, his portion, Zero's and mine. "I'm hungry. Make more!" He demanded. I rolled my eyes and headed back to the kitchen.

"What? He wants more after eating our portions too?" Zero asked annoyed. I slowly nodded. "I'll make more. I don't mind. If you want to eat anything tell me." He replied. I thought about this, "I'll just have shio ramen." Suddenly Zero tossed me a small box of blood tablets. "Give these to him while he's waiting."

I walked out to find Aido irritated, "What takes him so long?" He asked. I ditched I mean tossed him the box if blood tablets, "Eat some while your waiting." I told him. He inspected them, "These are Kiryu's right?" Oh shoot... How'd he know. "I'm magic what else," Aido rolled eyes.

I turned around on my heels and dawdled back to the kitchen. I watched Zero cook, {you know when you watch animes and all the girls suck at cooking? Asuna from SAO was probably the first actual girl who could cook... Wait I'm getting off track|| anyways Zero gotta teach me how to cook.

I leaned against the table while I watched him cook, I was so clumsy that I knocked a plate down. Causing it to smash, "Oh shoot..." I picked up the shattered pieces. "Ouch." I yelped. "What are you doing?" Zero asked annoyed, he turned around, "Yumi, are you ok..." He turned away immediately at the sight of blood.

Oh damn... My finger's bleeding. I hesitated but then whispered quietly, "It'd be waste... Lick it." Zero stared at me stunned. "It's ok." Without hesitating, he took my finger, he licked it before his fangs slowly sinked in piercing my skin. I closed my eyes, I ruffled his hair. So soft... What the hell am I doing?