Chapter 25~ Second Bloody War

Yumi's P.O.V

"Shizuka...?!" I stared shocked, she's still alive...

I looked around for Ichiru, until I saw a figure walk up behind Shizuka, "No... Don't tell me... Ichiru... Was only getting closer to me... Only to betray me... And stand by Shizuka's side..."

Ichiru appeared, he gave me a weak smile. "Don't smile." I said annoyed, I turned to the entrance but it instantly shut. "Don't you dare leave... Princess..." Shizuka laughed evilly. "Princess...?" I whispered.

"Oh my, don't you know? Your much higher that other vampires, even higher than purebloods, have you not awakened?" She asked smirking. "Tch, don't lie. I can't be a vampire, I'm a Cross." I replied

"Such strong words from such a strong vampire. But you have it all wrong, though a Cross, the one who gave birth to you was a Kuran. You are a Koyama, angelblood" She pointed out, "Don't call me one of those beasts." I confirmed summoning my Blue Rose.

Her eyes flashed red, and she rose her hands summoning some random words. Suddenly, more pink petals flew at me, I dodged them and tried pulling the trigger but failed. She used her vampire speed to sneak up behind me.

I pulled the trigger once more but I missed, I missed... how could I... miss? Suddenly more petals flew at my and hit Blue Rose, I had no defence now.

I heard banging on the door, "Yumi, are you in there?!" I heard Zero's voice. "Zero..." I thought about what Shizuka had said, angelblood... I've heard that somewhere.

A few days ago ~

I was sitting in Father's office, he pulled a book out from a shelf. On the book cover, the title read, The Legend of the Vampire Knight, Angelbloods. "What's that?" I asked looking over to his desk, I walked over.

He looked at the book cover under the title was a seal, it had a red rose seal, under in gold, cursive writing read, Koyama. "Put your finger onto the centre of the rose seal, only a few people in this world can open this." I nodded and did as he instructed.

Suddenly the book glowed brightly, and the book fluttered open and at the top of a random page read:

IMPORTANT!!! Koyama, the one and only line of angelbloods who are the strongest. They come before purebloods, in fact, the only vampires who can turn any human into a pureblood. Though born under the prescence of a vampire, truly they are vampire hunters and born human.

So strong as a vampire and vampire hunter, is what we call angelbloods, commonly given the title 'A vampire without fangs' did these vampires have fangs? No, but it didn't make sense, they were the first vampires on earth and can turn humans into any vampire, so why not?

They crave for blood, the cruel nature they have, instead of being born without fangs, they are born with fangs. Taking the blood of humans at such a young age. But there is one, every 10 angelbloods, loose there fangs at 6 years of age, and lose their vampire instinct.

Note~ the angelbloods who loose their fangs start craving for blood again aoround the age of 16 but still don't have fangs, one way to grow your fangs back is have a pureblood bite you. After a few weeks or so, it acts up and you're normally once again, a angelblood.

I read a few more pages and then slammed it closed. I nodded understandingly, "So you're saying I may be one of those, angelbloods but not any usual one but every 10 of them?" I asked Father.

He nodded.

But what about my special blood being able to stop me from becoming a vampire... Cross blood. But I can't anymore, I'm a Koyama. An angelblood...

End of Flashback ~

I breathed in and mumbled some words, suddenly the door flew open, Zero standing there stunned. Shizuka was furious and grabbed me by the neck harshly and was about to bite me.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ichiru standing there, completely emotionless. Shizuka saw Ichiru looking at me and flubbed my arm causing me to hit the wall.

I was still conscious but I felt dizzy, everything blurred but then my vision was clear again. I saw Shizuka whisper something to Ichiru, he nodded lightly before turning to me.

Shizuka smirked as Ichiru approached me, he pulled out his sword and drew it back. I sighed closing my eyes, "I'd rather die, than have a friend betray me."

He lifted the sword up high, I closes my eyes waiting for the silver sword to slice me. I waited and waited but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Ichiru frozen in the position of holding the sword up, he gently put it down. "I can't kill you." He mumbled giving a slight smile. I smiled back.

Suddenly a strong gush of wind blew and a tornado of cherry blossom petals circled around me.

I put one hand up to help support myself to keep upright. I heard a few evil laughs from my Shizuka as she got closer to me.

Before I knew it, she was grasping my neck tightly, Zero had went to get father and returned with him holding his all time legendary sword. They both looked surprised as the pureblood in a pure white kimono bared it's fangs at my neck.

"This won't be the nicest feeling" Shizuka said. Suddenly the fang's pierced down harshly into my neck, this was by far yet the most painful bite ever.

Suddenly I felt a throbbing pain throughout my whole body. I felt my blood pressure race and suddenly everything begun to change. My hair grew long up around the waist, my nails grew longer.

But there was was one thing that didn't happen, my fangs. Where were my fangs. Was I still not yet vampire? Am I still human? Suddenly my throat felt dry. Blood...

Suddenly Shizuka raised her hands and struck me with her sharp petals. I closed my eyes and raised my hands up covering my face.

Pssssssssshhhh~

The sound of the petal piercing through someone, I opened my eyes "ICHIRU!" I kneeled down to him "Y-you sacrificed y-yourself for m-me...?" I asked tears flooding through my eyes.

"It's ok... I was happy to live, to have met you." He smiled. How could he smile... I hugged him tightly as father walked over to me putting his hand to my shoulder. Now all that was left, was a lifeless body in my hands.

I looked up at Shizuka furiously, "How dare you!" I yelled angrily raising my hands. I pulled out Blue Rose and chanted Piasu hana ikiiki shi te kuru! (Piercing feathers, come alive!) I struck my hands at her aiming for her heart.

Revenge. Sweet revenge.

I smiled as the sharp feathers pierced through her heart. Die, pureblood. She screamed as a drop of blood touched the floor. "I will get you for th-" then she shattered into ashes.

Now, it's really over. I hope.

I looked over to Zero, he looked away disgusted. I am now a beast. I looked away from Shizuka's blood and ran out.

I needed blood but it was disgusting how I craved for it. I was about to puke at the thong of blood. Yori walked up to me, "Are you ok Yumi-chan? Do you know where Yuuki-chan went?" I nodded, "She left with Kaname."

Ever since Yuuki left, Yori had been hanging with me more often.

{OMG I don't think I ever added Yori [Yuuki's best friend in the anime] into my book. Well I will now, I introduce Yori (Sayori Wakaba) ... In chapter 25~}

I ran to the fountain, and stuck my head under the water. My throat feels so dry. Suddenly I remembered, blood tablets. I remember father putting them into my uniform pocket.

I pulled them out, lucky he gave it to me just in case if anything happens. I put a few in my mouth. It tastes like... artificial blood. Wait that's what it is! Suddenly a piece of paper fell out of my pocket.

I picked it up, OMG the ball, it's in 2 days!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S "EVE" :') a little surprise is waiting for you at 12:00am tonight, when it is finally New Year!

Love vampireknightyuki 💕